Struggles

"Court her?!" Kaito stands up, "Look...I don't really know how to react to this, but...fine..." He sighs, "Kita, go home. I need to talk to F/n." Kita nodded and left. 

"What did you wanna talk about?" You asked, Kaito grabbed his phone and showed him Lucas's text. 

Lucas

Lucas

Hey, I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time and I hope you agree...

Kaito

What is it?

Lucas

I really really like your sister...for a long time now

Kaito

Is she really that pretty? I should cut her hair

Lucas

You're being sarcastic, right?

Kaito

Ofc I am! I'll tell her that you like her later.

Lucas

Wait no—

Blocked

"Really? You blocked him right away" You rolled your eyes, "I didn't wanna see his reply" Kaito chuckled.

"Okay, stop. This is a horrible situation for me...Kita and Lucas likes me...I don't know what to do" You worry, not knowing what to do. 

"I mean you can do a polyamory rel—" 

"Take this seriously, please." You let out a big sigh, Even if Kaito is really strict with you, he still can't take things seriously. What a clown.

"What about you see how it goes?"

"I told you to take it ser—"

"I meant that you should just let your heart choose. When they court you, I know you'll get deeper feelings for one of them" He answered, "That also happened to my love"

"Jaimie?"

"Yeah, I'm glad that they chose me" His face turns pink a little, "Enough about flexing your 'lOvE', your sister is in a terrible situation here."

"Just use what I told you, I know it would help. AND BE GLAD THAT I'M NICE" Kaito yelled

"Bye" you continue walking upstairs to your room

Aviana POV

I went back to the hospital for my monthly check-up, I brought canelés for Keith. He craved for it ever since we met here. We were in the same room together for a while, having the same condition. After my check-up, walking down the hallway to find Keith's room. I was really worried about him because of what happened earlier.

When he left after the competition, I followed. I wanted to talk to him again, it's have almost been a month since I last talked to him. Got on a bus and waved goodbye to my friends.