Hopeless to be with you

Aviana POV

...I know that...Keith only has a few days left...Even though that he's gonna get surgery to save his life, but it's too risky.  What should I do now? I question myself. The silence lasted a bit longer than usual, I'm already used to this. 

"What are you two doing here?" Akaashi surprised both of us by peeking in. 

"Oh! I was trying to find Keith but he was the one who found me" I replied, Keith nodded and chuckled

"So, this is the Keith you were talking about in the car, right?" Akaashi looks at him, "Yes, I am Keith. Nice to meet you, sir."  Keith bowed

"Don't bow. And call me Akaashi; I'm not that of a serious person, you know" Akaashi waves his hands, telling him to get up.

"I'm sorry, I'm actually kind of a fan of yours." Keith nervously chuckled, "Ah, Thank you" the Atlantic blue-eyed boy smiles. 

"Aren't you going to the bathroom?" My thought popped up, and told Akaashi immediately, "Oh, I forgot about that," Akaashi chuckled "Be right back" he then walks inside the bathroom.

"Should we wait or ditch him?" I giggled, "Nooo" In a worried tone, Keith frowned

"Ditch me?" Akaashi sprays his sanitizer on his hands, "Wait...you hea—"

"Yes, I did" He chuckled, "I know that you're being sarcastic, so I'll let you pass that"

I wasn't being sarcastic but ok  I thought, Akaashi walked closer and whispered,

"I know you weren't, you owe me one"

With you and the rest of the Inarizaki team, most of the people on the bus were asleep. Lily fell asleep on your shoulders with earphones on. You didn't want to wake her up so you tried to sit up straight. 

On the right side of the second row where you are, Kita was there talking to Aran beside him. Your phone vibrated with a text from Himari; she sent you a picture about what happened earlier after the game. You saw the picture of Keith kissing Lucas. Shocked and nothing else, that was your reaction. 

You smiled softly, but you didn't know why. Is it because that you're happy that Keith confessed to Lucas? Or because that you don't need to worry about Lucas courting you? 

But wait...does Lucas even like him back?  You thought and asked Himari about it.

Himari

You

Does Lucas like Keith back?

Himari

Apparently, Lucas replied to Keith in a threatening tone? Idk how to describe it.

You

Nevermind, I'll just figure it out myself

Himari

Wh—

Blocked

You put your phone down; then play the next song on your playlist. The sun slowly goes down, making the scenery warm. Leaves start to fall off the trees; leaves colored in orange and brown. Autumn is here, time flew very fast, it was like you started studying in Japan a week ago.

The van stopped, you wake up after a short nap and see that you've arrived at school. You realized that you still have a short meeting with the whole team after every game. All of you stepped out of the van one by one. Atsumu stretched his arms and yawned, the same with Osamu.