Part 5:Sunoo Knew

This might be a quadruple update if I do post it today but I might post it tomorrow cause it's 9:29pm while I'm making the start of this but anygays letchugo

Story starts here

Jay was fidgeting with his jacket as Sunoo was driving. Why? Because he wanted to tell him a secret that nobody knew about ever.

"How should I say it? Fuck it I'll just tell him straight up." Jay thought.

"S-Sunoo" "hm?" The younger answered glancing over at the older before turning back to the road again.

"I have something to tell you and please don't be mean when I say it." Jongseong said feeling his eyes tearing up.

Sunoo saw this and pulled over onto the side of the road. "What's wrong Seongie?" Sunoo asked making Jay burst out into tears.

Sunoo took off his seatbelt and Jay's pulling Jay into his lap to hug him.

"I-I'm s-sorry I just want to come clean to someone about something." Said Jay while trying to wipe his tears but Sunoo wiped them off instead.

"That's okay but just tell me okay I won't judge you or anything okay." Sunoo said smiling to reassure Jay.

"Okay so um I like wearing makeup and heels and girl clothes and it just makes me feel pretty I guess." Jay said slowly and Sunoo was encouraging him to continue.

"I....I just feel comfortable putting on a skirt and it makes me feel like myself." Jay looked down scared of what Sunoo would say but what Sunoo said had shocked him.

"I already knew this hyung." "W-what?" Sunoo started to giggle.

"Well on your birthday remember when you slipped into little space?" Jay shook his head.

"I slipped on my birthday?"

Flashback

"Ddeonu! Ddeonu!" The little had pulled his brother away whispering his name.

"Yes jayjay do you need something?" Sunoo said wondering why the little had pulled him into a room and then he heard a locking sound.

"Did jayjay just lock us in a room? Oh lord please don't let me die in the hands of this innocent angle." Sunoo was praying he wasn't about to get killed.

"Jayjay wan tell Noonoo a secret!" Jay said while laying in Sunoo's lap.

"What does jayjay want to tell me?" Sunoo asked while playing with jay's shoulder length hair.

"Jayjay wan say that he like wearing skirt and wan do makeup like Noonoo!" Jay had said in a happy tone before he made a sad face.

"Jayjay scared to be judge by meanies so he no say anything." Sunoo's heart melted at this.

"Well Jayjay, when Jongseong tells me about this then I will take you shopping for clothes and makeup and shoes. Does that sound good?" Sunoo asked making Jayjay happy.

"Yesh!yesh! I love chu Noonoo." "I love you too Jayjay,happy birthday!"

End of flashback

"Wow so you knew the whole time?" "Mhm" "so why didn't you say anything?" Jay asked.

"Well I wanted you to be comfortable enough to come to me and say something instead of me forcing you to admit to it." Sunoo said giving tissue to Jay.

"So..." Sunoo had said wondering what to say next.

"So um c-can we go shopping and do each other's hair and stuff?" Jay asked fidgeting again.

"Yeah and we can paint each other's nails and even watch some bl drama if you want too." Sunoo said making Jay happy.

"I'd love that. Could we do it this weekend?" Jay asked with hopeful eyes.

Sunoo nodded and they hugged each other and then put their seat belts back on and drove home.

________________
This was the 4th update today I think? I should probably stop now before I end up finishing the whole book by tonight-
Anygays I will post more tomorrow so I'll see you guys soon bye❤️

Word count: 648