Part 6:Interrogation

Good morning guys I just woke up but anyways onwards....

Story starts here

Sunoo and Jay walk into the house to find everyone in the dining room.

"Hey guys." Jay said while hugging Minghao and whispered "after dinner me and Sunoo need to tell you something in my room."

Minghao nodded his head at this and then continued cooking dinner.

"So Jay how was it with your soulmate?" Sunghoon asked curious.

Jay started to nervously giggle.

"Wanna know something funny..." Jay said and looked down before continuing.

"I um actually have t-two soulmates." All background noise cut off. Everyone had stopped talking and looked at Jay.

Jay lifted up his head to be met with the shocked faces of his brothers and junhao.

"TWO SOULMATES WHAT THE FUCK!"

Everyone had shouted at the same time scaring Jay. When they realized this they all calmed down and pulled Jay to the couch. And Minghao walked back into the kitchen.

"So um what are their names?" Sunghoon asked while cuddling Jay.

"The one you guys met earlier which was Heeseung Lee and the other one is a college student named Jungwon Yang." Jay said softly.

"Wait so when I picked you up, the other tall boy standing next to Heeseung was Jungwon?" Sunoo asked recalling his memory.

Jay nodded before falling back on Sunghoon's chest and closing his eyes.

"BOYS FOODS READY!" Minghao yelled from the kitchen. They all stood up and walked over to eat.

After Dinner

"Haohao Hyungie can you come with me and Sunoo for a Sec? We need help with something." Jay said to not sound suspicious.

As they all walked into Jay's room, Jay locked the door.

"So what did you guys want to tell me?" Minghao asked while wondering why they just locked the door.

"Well it's kinda what Jay wants to tell you but I already know about it so yeah." Sunoo said before gesturing Jay to start talking.

"So um Haohao hyung I like to cross dress and wear heels and wear makeup and it just makes me feel pretty and makes me feel like me." Minghao was silent so Jay continued.

"I hope this doesn't make you think of me differently or anything I wanted to tell you about." Jay was nervous of what Minghao's reaction could be.

"Oh thank god I thought I was the only one." Minghao said and then squealed.

Sunoo and Jay smiled and they all had a group hug.

"So me and Jay are gonna go shopping this weekend and we were wondering if you wanted to come along. We're gonna get skirts and crop tops and do our hair and then we're gonna watch some bl drama and paint each other's nails."

Minghao agreed and they all started to jump around in a hug while squealing.

The Next day

"Oh tell me babe te-" jay cut off the alarm and looked down to see Sunoo and Minghao on the floor.

"Ddeonu! Haohao! Wake up pweeeeaase." Jayjay poked them until they woke up and tickled him.