Part 17: Moving in + Meet Again

Uhm hey y'all- I was preparing to perform a solo and all that that I forgot to tell y'all that I couldn't post- I'm test for like three more weeks so pls bare with me here! But remember I love you guys and please take care of yourselves and I'm always hear to listen if you need it!

Without depriving you guys anymore,

WAIT

Aight so like the last time I worked on this was Jun 4,uhm it's July 20th now-

I went to highschool for two weeks for orientation but now I legit have nothing to do so hopefully I can get my shit together and post this.

Also my user on AO3 is @Stantheuntamedgay
You've probably seen my work in the Bottom Jay Tag called "K is for Kitty C is for Cat"

I'm making a new story about Jay being in little space over there and I may have a series coming up over there too.

So while you're waiting for my stories over here to update you can read those.

Love you guys!!

Now without further ado,

HI AGAIN LOL

Uhm so it's August 4th- look Idek know when this is gonna be uploaded but uhm go check out my new story on AO3 called "He's an Ice Bear (Princess)" it's Jay-centric like the rest of my stories so yeah-

NOW,

WAAAIIIIITTTTTT last thing
*Trigger Warning : Mentions of trauma and R*pe and also physical harm is done here so viewer discretions are advised*

NOOOOWWWW,
Story starts here

"She flinches at loud noises and if she's stuck in little space just keep your eyes on her." Minghao was explaining how to take care of Jongseong in little space and what to do for their panic attacks and such.

"Wait,what do we do if nothing works?" Heeseung asked after writing everything down.

"Call one of us at that point but I don't think you'll need us that much." Minghao explained before picking up a box to put in the back of  the moving truck.

"Okay we'll make sur-" Jungwon was cut off by a body bolting into him while giggling.

"jayjay come here pwease!" Jungwon looked up from the body on him to see a distraught Kiki with a pout on his face.

"Hyungies can chu tell Jayjay to put pup down." Jayjay started giggling loudly with a pacifier in his mouth. He then attempted to bolt out the door but got stopped by Sunghoon.

"Baby put gaeul down please." Jungwon,Heeseung,and Minghao were all puzzled until they saw moving inside of Jayjay's hoodie.

Jayjay huffed before reaching into the hoodie and pulling out a small white dog that started to lick his face.

"Why did you have Gaeul in your hoodie baby?" Heeseung asked while trying not to coo at the littles face.

"Gon miss ga so I take wit me." Jayjay tried to explain with their head down.

"Awh baby we can always visit you with her okay?" Minghao explained while patting Jayjay's head.

"Okie den!" The little was now happy and ran away with Kiki once again.

Time skip

"That should be the last box,everything else she can comeback for if she really needs it." Jun says after putting the last box down.

Sunoo comes in with Jayjay on his shoulder and a bottle of milk in his hand.

"She's in her baby space right now so just lay her down on a blanket and here is her bottle. If you hurt her I will kill you but please just take care of her. We will pick her up in a week to take her to the hospital for her surgery but make sure she is comfortable." Sunoo explains before handing Jayjay off to Jungwon and giving the bottle to Heeseung.