Chap.7 - bitch has pink hair

Technoblade POV

(A/N The next day)

I woke up feeling like shit it was freezing in here. I went over to close the window and changed into my clothes. I also tied my pink hair and after that I immediately went to Wil's room. I opened the door and he was staring at the ceiling "hey Will, you doing ok?" I asked him, he looked at, smiled and nodded, "Want some help up?" He made a small nod. I grabbed his hand and walked him over to his closet. He changed and he also closed his window. And then after that he held onto me for some support to go down.

-----------------------------time skip to breakfast------------------------------

I helped Wil walk all the way to the dining room for food because he did not have any yesterday. I helped him sit and then Phil came into the room "oh my god Wil what happened?" both will and I looked at him "Its nothing I just sprained my ankle, Niki said that it will be better if I have bed rest" Wil explained phil nodded he sat down and we started to eat breakfast Wil was obviously hungry and I wasn't really hungry so I just took a few bites when we were all done eating we stood up, I stood up to help Wil and we went over to his room, he had guitar practice so I left to start my training.

I went out and was greeted by a gust of wind that blew in my face 'god this will be hard to train in' I started to do my stances and practices.

-------------------------time skip---------------------

After I was done I still had time before lunch, so I roamed around the place I stopped in my tracks when I saw the garden 'hmmm I wonder who helped Wil in there? I should take a small look I know my way better than Wil' I went into the the forest I walked around for a bit I went deeper and deeper while walking I started thinking of what could've helped Wil here, it's just trees and leaves another gust of wind blew in my face I looked up 'is it about to thunder storm soon? Hopefully not' I went a little deeper until I saw a small creek.

It was really beautiful here. There was a whole load of trees but this is a forest I climbed up the small cliff and looked behind me. It was the market 'what?' I saw the villagers and the golem there, their voices were very faint from here and I could see it all from this cliff.

I jumped off so that I wouldn't hurt myself and it became really windy. I looked back up and saw that I had like an hour before lunch 'I can make it through this weather, right? Well, hopefully don't wanna scare dad' I ran just a little bit deeper and saw a small and very well hidden path to something 'what is-' I followed the path it went a little deeper until it stopped 'huh what happened to the rest of-' I was cut of by some thunder it was really loud I heard a loud screech.

I looked frantically around all directions and saw nothing so I just followed where the screech took me to.

I stopped in my tracks once I saw three 12 year old boys under a makeshift shelter which was a tree. One of them had blond hair that was wet so it was a little brownish, he had a red scarf that was tied around his neck. He also had a white and red shirt and a tail that wrapped around his arm. He was fast asleep. Beside him was a boy with a green shirt and brown pants, he had dark brown hair and bangs that covered his eyes. He had tiny little horns that weren't really seen because of his hair but since his hair was wet it was seen, he looked like a goat.

His head was on top of the blonde and was also fast asleep too. And the last one he was the most different out of all he had black and white hair same with his skin he wore a white shirt and over that was a black long sleeve he also had horns like the other boy but it was a little bit more seen although his hair wasn't even wet, under his eyes were red scars that looked like . He had a tail that wrapped around his whole body and he had red and green eyes with- wait red and green why do I see his eyes. I looked at him and saw that they were now awake and staring into my soul.

The boy in a red and white shirt looked at me up and down "Bitch has pink hair!?!?!?!" he said "Tomathy!! shush" the boy in a green shirt said as he spanked his arm the boy with different colored hair giggled he looked at me and tensed "aren't you the boy who" I was cut of with thunder, he was the one who stole the pie god why do I remember that the thunder started to get louder and it started to rain my hair was not wet ughh great "I've got to go now" I said as I started to leave.

Then suddenly the blond haired boy grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the makeshift shelter of theirs. He pushed me down beside him and smiled. He crawled back a little and there was suddenly a ton of space.

The blond looked at me "If you go out in the rain you will get sick" he said "yah yah just stay here until the rain stops" the goat boy said so I stayed I looked at black and white boy he was curled up in a ball. It was very quiet other than the small giggles of goat boy and blonde "so what's your name?" I asked them, and they looked at me. "Toby" the goat looking boy said "Tom" blonde said "Ranboo" the white and black boy said "Well hello you can call me Techno" I said after them "Hi Techno" Toby said as he smiled at me. 'It shouldn't hurt to take a little nap right?'

--------------------AFTER RAIN-----------------------

I woke up and the rain stopped after like 30-40 minutes. I was about to stand up when I felt weight on my body. I looked down to see Toby was on my lap, his head resting on my chest, Tom and Ranboo's head was on my shoulders. They looked peaceful and asleep 'Oh fuck I'm already getting attached great' I shook Toms head "tom tom" He looked at me and he flinched back "What the fu- oh right hi um sorry for sleeping on you" he said "Its alright but I've got to go now so bye" I said I carried Tubbo of my lap and put him beside Tom. He looked at me and smiled. I took Ranboo off my shoulder and put him beside Tubbo. I said bye to Tom and jogged my way through the large forest.

I ran into the creek and took a sharp turn and was near the garden again. I ran through the garden gates and I was now back at the garden. I was panting frantically. I went to Wilbur's room to see him not there. "Where-" I ran to the dining room and saw that Wil was already there with Phil sitting down "Jesus Tech are you ok why are you panting so much" Wil said "I was *huff* umm training, yes training" I said it wasn't a complete lie I mean I did train "for 3 fucking hours?" Phil asked "yes yes come on let's eat" I replied back to Phil

--------------------TIME SKIP(cause I am Lazy)--------------------

I want to go to bed but I have to check on Wil. I knocked on his door "hey Wil doing ok?" I asked him, he nodded, ok good I was about to leave when "wait Tech'' I turned around and hummed a yes "I want to tell you about something and well ask you something" He said I went over to his bed and sat down "Well what is it about?" I asked

"Well about like two days ago remember I told you that I went to the forest through the garden"

"Yes?"

"Well someone was there with me. I didn't really see what he looked like but I could tell it was a he, well he helped me with my foot and he was really kind umm sort of. He said that he didn't trust me like I did nothing wrong to him" Wil went on and on and on about the boy when I heard the name 'toby'

"Wait did you say Toby?"

"Huh oh yeh Toby he was the one to help me when I sprained my foot, so why'd you ask"

"Umm today I saw someone who was named toby, in the garden and I also found the boys who stole pie you remember him yah" Wil nodded "his name was ranboo and he had three brothers whose names were Toby and Tom they were children about the same age as each other."

"Do you remember the way to them?" Wil asked

"Y- no I do not know" I said I felt bad for lying to Wil

"I know you're lying Techno, so tell me the truth"

"Oh shut up, they are living in the forest and that's all I'll tell you, Night Wil!"

"HEY!" Wil shouted at me. I ran out and went to my room. Huff finally peace I changed my clothes and climbed onto my bed....... I want to see them again. 

A/N And that is that anyway hope you enjoyed next chap soon 

WORDCOUNT: 1637