NOT A CHAPTER

A/N So hello the people who chose to read this I have found a little bit of boredom in this story, nothings wrong with it but just the fact I cannot do one thing. my dumbass will multitask any and everything as long as it makes me happy.  I will still be posting for the sake of this story but I have some other stories planned and here is some of my ideas:

  - Dear diary, I miss the old times.......

{PLOT}

"The family used to be so loving, happy and just overall perfect but what happened to us, WHAT HAPPENED TO US DAD?! HUH?! WHAT TELL ME?!" that was the word I wish I could tell them at least. 

My family was nice and caring but soon they drifted away. Wilbur went to collage and started writing and making his own music. Techno also known as Technoblade is also now in collage as a English major. Phil, he started to consecrate more in his work as a software manager. And I you may ask well was still in school as a senior, and so very alone. I just wanted someone to listen and talk with me. So what happened? Why am I writing in a notebook about my feelings, I don't want to continue writing in this. I just want to tell them, my own family about how I have been hurt. 'I miss the old times'.

- Tommy

 - (ADOPTION AU) I just want some love

{PLOT}

Tommy had always been labeled as the 'gremlin child' he was always scolded for the things he never done blamed for the things he was accused for. Since the day he was born he was always neglected, his parents well never cared for him, in fact they were the opposite of caring or loving they would punish him for the most stupidest things. The people who were the ones trusted to care were never there for him and soon they got sick of Tommy and sent him to the orphanage. In the orphanage Tommy was like the older brother. He took care of the little kids there whenever the workers there wouldn't, he would take the blame of the things he didn't even do because of some other kids who don't like him. And on the whole time there he has made to strangers his official brothers and they go by the names of Tubbo and Ranboo. Ever since Tommy met the two he will do anything in his power to help them get adopted even if it risks getting himself and his feelings hurt.   

- My big brother is my best friend

{PLOT}

You know the famous Technoblade and Tommyinnit well what happens when they're keeping a secret from their friends and fandom about being siblings. Ohhh boy the fandom will have a massive roller - coaster of emotions once they find out the Two are siblings. 

STORY INSPO: FAMILY TIES 

BY: @Pillar144

A/N So what do you think I'm also planning a Assassin AU type of thing but I shouldn't get my hopes up because I do not have a high ego soo anyway bye

And maybe the '(ADOPTION AU) I just want some love' book may be the one to come out first and I'll try to finish this story also before anything else soo bye (also high chance this story might be discontinued for a while but who knows maybe not)