Chap.0 Prologue

3rd person POV

A/N: so this is two years before the real story happens so tommy, tubbo and ranboo are ten. (they are different by months.) so yeh It doesn't really matter if you don't read this but you still need to. It Important.

and yes nicknames because they are children and I am not SHIPING

Tubbo: tubs

Ranboo: Ran

tommy: tomathy (heh)

3rd person POV

"M-mum" tommy asked while having his two brothers holding his hand. "Tommy your a big boy now and I am sick and tired of tacking care of all of you" His mother said while walking them to the orphanage, Tommy felt Tubbo grab his hand " Tommy what is muma doing?" "I don't know Tubs" . After the short walk the threes mother pushed them inside the orphanage then told them to sit, they did what they were told to. After a while a strange looking lady said " welcome to your new home boys" she said with a fake smile, " New home? what? Tommy what is she saying" Ranboo told tommy " I-I don't know" Tommy looked at the lady and said " where in my muma. I want to talk to her" " O dear your mom already left you, you tiring brats." she said as she pulled us away " this is your new home now, you follow what we say and do. ok" " yes" all three of them said. They all thought Mum never said goodbye........

Tommy woke up with cold sweat " way to remember the past" He stretched his body and checked the time " oh 2:30 am huh perfect time, got to pack my stuff now." After packing some essentials like food, water and clothes. He quietly went to Tubbo's room. " Hey tubs you there and awake." " yes just packing" " ok good. lets go to Rans room." He took his hand and went to ranboos room. But what they saw was shocking. 

It was a sleeping ranboo" ran wake up" tubbo shook his shoulder  " ran wake uppppp!" "shush tubs, you're to loud they might hear us" "sorry tomathy" " I told you to stop calling me that" "well to bad" "why are you guys so noisy it is flipping 2 am in the morning" " Ranboo finally wake up and pack" "I already did while you guys were arguing." " okay good, time to go."

So they tried their best not to wake the rest of the people in the orphanage.

So after they left, they ran, ran. they had to run far away from this living hellhole.  

After all that running they arrived in the forest near the L'manburg kingdom. But they did not know that they just went in the forest and planned to stay there for a while and settle there.

A/N and that is the end of the prologue so  till next time. 

word count: 390

( and you are loved please take care)