CHAP.3 - Tubbo's birthday (but the other persons POV)

A/N this is important well not really but any guesses who the other POV is?

POV: ???????????????

"Hey dad I need to go to the store for some food," I said to dad "Oh really son ok will you bring your brother" He said back to me " ummm yeh he wanted to buy some books or something" I said back "Ok Techno please be safe."

*POV: Technoblade*

"ok dad" I said back and with that I went to Wilbur's room I opened the door and I saw A brunet holding a guitar. hey will come on we're going to the market" the pink haired man said to his brother. "what, you never said you would actually go" "well to bad now hurry up the market will close soon." "ok ok wait"

-----------time skip to the market------------

I saw a pie place. Hmm I like pie and they sell good baked potatoes well time to go in I guess.

I bumped into someone honestly. I was in a good mood today so I was about to apologize when I saw him take 3 pieces of pie. I looked at Wilbur and he saw too I grabbed him by his hood and he yelped "heh? oh um I-" he said he sounded scared, well he should be. Wilbur suddenly said "where do you think you're going?" he looked even more tensed he had more guard on "⍜⊑ ⊑⟟'' he said. What did he say? I did not have one clue he turned around and I saw a glimpse of what he looked like he looked like he was around 12 his eyes were different colors green and red they were glowing but other than that I did not see any other features. Wilbur looked at me like I needed to do something but I could not move. I was still looking him in the eyes.

He backed away slowly at first then he ran very fast. After he ran I was able to move but then I heard "come back here you thief!!!!" the owner shouted loudly and Wilbur ran after him and so did I. 

To be honest he was running in a random path. He was doing a circle around the place and well we almost lost him but he stopped so wilbur and I hid. He was panting he was tired, he looked like he was about to run again but he fell he suddenly stood up and looked around when we were about to look back at him he was GONE only purple dust was left. "ho-how did he do that?" i said " don't know techno" we need to report this back to father. Yes we do..........

 A/N Wordcount:432 

Till next time guys :] (remember that you are loved<3)