Chap.8 - Poison time bitches!

TOMMY POV

A/N FEW MINUTES AFTER TECHNO LEFT

I woke up Tubbo and Ranboo to get some lunch. I shook Ranboo and he woke up feeling startled he looked at me confused and turned his head frantically but he suddenly calmed down Tubbo looked at Ranboo like he was a madman "What the hell happened to you" Tubbo said Ranboo looked at him and stuck his tongue out to him Tubbo and I giggle at what Ranboo did. I got up and stretched my body "Ok come on let's get out of this tree stump" I reached my hand and pulled both of them up.

We walked all the way to original campsite and we sat down there it was still pretty wet around the place but it was fine, I sat down on small log and hunched my back to reach my knees (A/N basically his knees are on his chest) Tubbo he squat because the floor was wet and well Ranboo decided to just stand. We stayed like that for another thirty minutes or so until I heard Tubbo's stomach. "You hungry Tubs?" I asked he nodded and looked down "We haven't eaten in like what three days" He added after that Ranboo rolled his eyes and I giggled "Ok ok come on let's go find some food" they both looked at each other then looked at me they looked confused "the old way?" I smiled "The old way".

Tubbo squealed and started to run in a random direction. Ranboo and I looked at each other and well we started to run away from each other. I ran for a while and stopped it was a dark forest 'perfect' I looked around and I found a fucking rabbit here 'how the fuck eh whatever can feed us' I climbed a tree and jumped down and sliced the rabbit it made a little noise before it died.

I took it by the foot, it was really dead huh, 'sorry family of the rabbit but he died' I continued to run around to find food until I saw something cool and pretty looking mushroom. I went closer to it, so pretty I looked at it and kneeled near it and smelled it 'poison definitely' I stood back up, grabbed it and placed it in my bag, after that I looked around. I saw a person looking at me, he got a crossbow out and aimed it at me. I got scared but couldn't move. He shot really close to my head and that's when I ran, not towards the camp but far away.

Suddenly my foot got pulled up by a rope and then a guy with shiny clothes came towards I was upside down so I felt dizzy as fuck. A guy with shiny armor walked towards me then two others who were on horses looked at me. One of them looked at me with disgust while the other looked at me with pity. The one who was in front of me untied the rope but I was still tied to it, he picked me up from my shirt. He gestured to the other two to get what's inside my little bundle of things "He-hey let that go you bitch" I said to him. He dropped me to the side and checked what's inside my 'bag' . He took out the mushroom and looked at me "Why did-" he was cut off by a flying axe towards his head he ducked and it landed on the rope tied to my ankle.

I quickly untied it and stand up grabbed the bag and made a run for it I climbed a tree and felt hands pull me up it was fucking Tubbo and Ranboo "the frick happened to you Tommy?" Ranboo asked as he made a big jump "I don't fucking know" I said as I looked down they were still on their horses running after us.

They shot an arrow aimed at Tubbo he dogged them and kept on aiming on Tubbo "why are they just aiming at meeee" He dragged the letter e out then suddenly the tree path ended. I stopped but Ranboo fell on the ground with a thud.

They grabbed him and he started to panic "Tommy, Tubbo help mhmhmh" They covered his mouth Tubbo and I jumped down. Tubbo tried grabbing Ranboo but ended up being shot in the eye after that he had a blood curdling scream it was really loud. He fell to the ground and now he was unconscious "Tubbo!" I shouted as I ran over to him I felt something shot through my back and then everything went dark............