Forty-Fourth

Warning : R-18

---

I was aware of every single sensation that was going through me.

Every single touch made me feel all tingly, but I couldn't get myself to push whatever (or in this case, whoever) it was that made me feel that way. I could feel the heat around us while I wrapped my arms around Andrew's neck, willing him closer to me if that was even possible.

"Tris..." He whispers on my skin. "We're drunk."

He licks the skin by my neck, and I shivered, letting out a surprised gasp. I'm not sure but I loved it when he did that.

"Drew..."
"This was harder than I thought." He continues, sucking my skin this time. "Babe. Why..."

Inilayo niya ang mukha niya sa akin, making me look at him. I thought the alcohol was gonna make my mind hazy, but I stared at him back, his face clear as I panted. His cheeks had a pinkish tinge, probably from the alcohol; lips a little swollen from our make-out session, and his hair mussed because that's where I was focusing my fingers on kanina pa.

"What?" I asked, panting.

A hand reaches my face with the slightest touch. Feeling ko natuyo na yung basa kong katawan sa init ng pakiramdam ko.

"Are you sure about this?"

Hindi ko alam kung bakit pero natigilan ako sa biglang sinabi ni Andrew. It might be the alcohol that was in my system now that willed me to pull him down by the neck, chuckling while making his face align with mine.

"Are you scared?" Tanong ko dito.
He frowns. "I'm not letting you drink again."
"Aww. You're no fun." I tell him.

I suddenly got an idea. He stares at me while I gave him a smile running my fingers on his hair while I started to grind my hips to him. It did not help that I was stripped to my underwear. Ramdam ko ang mahigpit na hawak niya sa bewang ko.

"Puta, Beatrice." He hisses.
I chuckle. "You think I don't know how to do this?" I ask.

Isa pang mura ang narinig ko sa kanya bago niya hinawakan ang hita ko, lifting me up and then taking my lips roughly habang buhat niya ako. Napasigaw ako ng kaunti nang bigla niya akong ihagis sa kama.

"What the hell!" Pasigaw ko, propping myself by the elbows. "Andrew!"
"Where'd you learn that?" Tanong nito sa akin, his expression dark habang papalapit siya sa akin. "Was it Sebastian?"
"Ew! NO!" Sagot ko sa kanya.
"Saan?" Tanong nito habang itinukod ang isang tuhod sa kama, pulling me by the legs to the edge but not all the way through. "Sumagot ka, Beatrice."

Hindi ako nakasagot dahil unti unti na siyang dumagan sa akin, one of his hand supporting his weight against the mattress and the other one creeping on my skin. I had to close my eyes because of the sensation.

"Kay Jake?" Tanong nito, his breath fanning my skin
"Maybe?" I squeaked before. "Shit."
"So you allowed him to do this to you?" Tanong nito and nanlaki ang mata ko nang maramdaman ko ang labi niya sa tiyan ko. "Sumagot ka Beatrice."
"No...Drew!"

Bigla naramdaman ko ang isang kamay niya na pumisil sa kanang dibdib ko, which surprised me because I didn't even know it was there already. Ang init ng pakiramdam ko bigla when his kisses go up. He successfully takes off my bra exposing my breasts out in the open.

He stares at them first and I blush. He smirks at me before he dives into it.

"D-drew!" Napahawak ako sa ulo nito. "Shit ka, Keith Andrew."

He suckled on my breast like a hungry baby, his other hand now holding my other thigh, pulling me closer to him. Puro ungol lang ang nailalabas ko dahil sa ginagawa niya.