Fifteenth

Annyeong! 
Rewritten. 

---

The crowd was wild.

A lot of people came, especially from other schools. I knew a few faces that were around, but it did seem that many people knew who I was. It was evident with the way they whisper and point (rude) the time I walked near with them.

Not to be conceited, but NVH was one of the elite schools in the city. It's cliché, but it was true.

It's the day of the competition. Sunday, so it was reasonable that there were many people who was going to watch. The organizers made sure it was. Of course, different schools are entering in the competition. Some sa ibang area pa nanggagaling, others from here.

Either way, everyone here's the best of the best in the region when it came to dancing.

It's the finals, so it's bound to have the best of the best.

"Madam."
Napalingon ko kay Kyla, smiling at her. "All dressed up?"

Tumango siya, and then strikes a 'ta-da' pose, showing me her outfit. She's wearing a black inner racer back shirt, a camouflage jacket and moss green cargo pants. Naka braid yung buhok niya into two pigtails. Standard na costume for the other members of the AIM.

For the guys, it was black muscle shirts, and then camouflage pants, sneakers to boot. Natuloy din yung plano nila Kyra noon na black blindfolds, which were made of chiffon material so they could see through it, but when looked upon mukhang solid na wala talagang makikita.

Though kami ni Jake would be a different story.

I was wearing a hooded black zippered vest, which will be left open, exposing my cropped camo top. I'm wearing standard moss green short shorts and then a hat.

Yes, a hat.

Si Jake din would be set apart from the other dancers, dahil mas light ang magiging material ng shirt niya, the same way I was wearing a zippered vest. There was a reason for that.

Both of us would be wearing whole masks, white and covering our entire faces, though it was planned na ididiscard siya at the end of the performance.

Hindi alam ng mga kagrupo namin ang tactics na papasabugin naming dalawa sa huli, it was the main reason why we had a different set of practice sessions, Jake and I. It was surprise not only to the audience but to our batchmates as well.

We planned to end our term with a bang, and we know we will.

"Lookin' good." I compliment.
She grins. "Of course." Sabi nito.

I chuckle saka naman kami nagpunta sa likurang part kung saan nandun ang mga ibang mga dancers ng AIM. Everyone was stretching, fueled no doubt, but obviously nervous.

We have been looking forward to this day for months now.

This is the competition everyone else has been practicing for. The last event on our Dance troupe, for the year. Marami rami ding AIM members ang gragraduate, about half of the group.

"What's with the faces?" Tanong ko sa kanila. "Ano yan?"

Lahat sila napatigil at napatingin samin. The first group was already going on into their routine. Pang apat pa kami sa mga magpeperform. I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Sinong kinakabahan?"

Nagtinginan silang lahat, and I cross my arms across my chest, raising an eyebrow, tapping my foot. Of course, I was expecting an answer.

"I said sinong kinakabahan?"

My tone wasn't exactly friendly. But it was the opposite. As if na nang chachallenge.