chapter ten

"I think I'm going to throw up," Genevieve gagged as she watched the scene in front of her unfold. Her locker- her poor poor locker- and the contents inside were trapped in between a wall of Tristan and Summer.

"The bell just rang three seconds ago. How did they get lip locked so fast?" Paris commented.

"I want a boyfriend to make out with," Louise sighed.

"I heard Ty Tolson likes you," Madeline said.

"Social suicide," Genevieve said, shaking her head.

"I want a different boyfriend to make out with," Louise said.

"I can't get to my locker," Paris motioned to them.

"I'm sure they'll move if you ask nice. You know, dangle a hotel key in front of their faces," Hestia said, "Or maybe Genevieve could push her off him and kiss him herself, preferably on another set of lockers,"

"Shove it Hestia," She grumbled.

"This is a school! You can't do this in a school," Paris said.

"Not unless you've got a boyfriend like Tristan. Then you do it anywhere you can,"

"He has a house," Genevieve mumbled, "It's not like they can't see each other,"

"Thank you for the "where to make out" list, I just need to get my books," Paris said.

"My poor copy of Hamlet," Genevieve pouted, "They're making a baby in front of the home of my copy of Hamlet,"

"How unfortunate," Madeline laughed.

"Hell hath no fury," Louise murmured as both Paris and Genevieve stormed to their lockers.

"Excuse me!" Paris waved her hands, "You're in my way. Hey, spawn in front of somebody else's locker please!"

"I'm assuming your lockers are in there somewhere also?" Rory walked up.

"Yup. Right behind Belle Waiting,"

"Have you tried to get their attention?" Rory asked.

"That's it. I'm getting the fire hose," Paris said and began walking off.

Rory pulled her back, and looked over to Genevieve, "What about you?"

"What about me?" Genevieve said, and the three girls noticed the kissing stopped. At the sound of her voice, Tristan immediately froze and turned his head over to face Genevieve who had a less than pleased look on her face.

"Don't- don't you have a family breakfast to be at?" Tristan wiped his lips, "You always have family breakfasts when your folks are back in town- why are you at school?"

"What?" She shook her head, "Can you move? You're kinda standing in front of our lockers."

"Oh sorry, just got a little carried away," Tristan said, and she made a face at him.

"Could you two just move to the left a little?" Rory asked.

"Right, right," Tristan grabbed the girl's hips and slid down, "Hey Paris,"

"Hey." Paris said dryly.

"You should get bangs!" The girl gasped, taking a strand of Paris' hair in between her fingers.

"Thanks for the tip," She murmured.

"You have a long forehead. Bangs would hide that," She said.

"You have a bit of a long torso, maybe wearing dress pants with your uniform could help!" Delphine appeared out of nowhere, causing everyone but Genevieve to jump. "You're on my locker."