chapter twenty nine

Genevieve,

Oh, you fucking cunt.

Sorry. That wasn't very polite of me.

You fucking asshole!

I go to your house, you're gone. I go to Delphine and Louise's house. Gone. Hestia's in fucking Korea. Hope she's doing well. I go to Stars Hollow... well that's another story, but I'm not going to tell you so you actually come back so I can tell you. Anyway, I go to Stars Hollow? You're gone. Where the fuck are you?

Tristan.

. . .

Genevieve,

Why are you like this? Why why why why why why why? I LIKE YOU BACK 

Tristan.

. . .

Genevieve,

Have you lost your mind??? You haven't been home in seven days. I look like a creepy stalker driving past your house every day....

Tristan.

. . .

Genevieve,

I have found comfort in Stars Hollow and I hate you for it. Dean and I are... friends. Did you throw your phone away? That seems like a thing you'd do.

Tristan.

. . .

Genevieve,

I have so much to say. I can't write any of it though, that would be too easy. I need to face you like you did me. Albeit, you did it with a door in between us and the speed of a fucking... damn what's an insulting animal?

An Ostrich.

You ran away like a fucking ostrich.

Tristan

. . .

Genevieve,

You're worrying me, where the hell are you?? I saw Weston at his work (I happened to be in the area) and he said you were safe and left. 

Glad you're okay?? Come back home now.

Tristan.

. . .

Gen,

Now where in God's name are you? It's been a month!!

Tristan.

. . .

Vie. (Month 2 without you)

Gilmore jr. Stomped off of the bus with a nose brace on. Her mom mentioned something about Washington... you wouldn't know anything about it, would you?

Tristan.

. . .

Gen.

I ran into your brother at registration. Glad to know that you're coming back. Asshole. Dickhead. It's been two and a week by the way.

Tristan.

. . .

Genevieve,

I fucking miss you.

. . .

Genevieve,

I saw your car. Idiot.

Welcome home.