bonus chapter

The Great Franklin Heist
(takes place around chapter 24)

.

To put it simply, Genevieve never said she was morally right. She was never one to be a "role model" or a "leader" for a large mass of people, it wasn't in her character— at least, not truly. Genevieve did what she wanted, and what she wanted was petty, immature, dirty revenge.

And she was going to get it.

She already had the plan, it grew and flourished with every photo, every object, and every piece of clothing of Alina's that she burned in the firepit in her backyard. It had a life of its own, and the next thing she knew, Genevieve was in her bedroom writing up a mock article.

Hot News: This week, the dish is served prematurely in the form of Alina Hastings (17, junior class) sleeping with a freshman (14). How are we, the Chilton student body, going to respond with a cougar amongst us? Maybe we'll call animal control? Well, maybe we'll need to call more than that... perhaps the head of admissions at Yale? Everyone knows Alina Hastings is no stranger to plagiarism, some would go as far as to say that she often danced with the devil of deceit. A classic case of laziness, materialized, walking amongst the Chilton student body.

. . .

Madeline and Louise had no idea what they were doing outside of Stars Hollow or why Genevieve sent them both a vague text with an address of a diner they considered to be "old" and a place "their ancestors would eat at." Alas when Genevieve called with the promise of entertainment, they put on their best outfit and came. They soon found out that Hestia, Delphine, and Tristan received the same text, the three sitting in the far corner of the diner, looking out of place clad in all black. Tristan seemed to be fiddling with a beanie and the thought of his hair getting flattened by the abhorrent hair item.

"Where's Genevieve?"

"Ordering for us," Tristan said, "Sit down, it'll be worth it, promise."

"I hope." Paris snorted, "My nanny was actually excited I was leaving the house."

"It will be." Genevieve grinned, she was also in black from head to toe, in her back pocket, a folded sheet of paper stuck out.

"I feel severely underdressed, Clairmont." Louise said, "It's like the Breakfast Club but you're all the same character."

"You look great," Genevieve sipped on a hot chocolate with little sprinkles floating around on top, "how else are you going to distract mister Beaumont dressed in all black?"

"You want us to seduce the security guard?"

Genevieve shot them a look, "I literally said distract..."

"No," Madeline scoffed, "I mean if you want us to."

"I mean it'll be a hassle for sure."

"You'll definitely owe us one." Louise nodded, hoping that the schoolgirl crush she had on the new recruit wasn't obvious.

Leonard Beaumont wasn't ugly by any means, but he was also eighteen and in college, while they attended the school he was dutied to "protect". The seven took two separate cars, with the bright-colored-clad girls in one car that would conveniently break down near the Chilton gate, and Hestia's black Audi, whose keys she swiped from her father before she left. When Genevieve got the text, a photo of Madeline batting her eyelashes at Leonard as he hovered over the hood of her car, the second part of the plan began.

Chilton prided itself on its secure campus, with cameras littering every nook, cranny along the halls. Luckily, the dirty work had already been done for them by Tristan, who had them disabled back when he parked a car in the science hall. One by one, they slipped from classroom to classroom, following Paris who mapped out the path with blind spots in the cameras. Working in the front office had its perks, and they didn't come in the form of the single dads. Paris had access to the security cameras and had them off in a matter of seconds.