Girl talk

PRESENT DAY
3RD PERSON POV

A/N- PETER IS 20-22 IN THIS AND BUCKY IS 28(AROUND 100)

After I explained how I had the feeling each other's pain soul sign they we're more confused. "But I thought you couldn't see color." Nat protested, "I can't." Y/n replied, "I basically I have two soulmates. Normally that doesn't happen.", "We're aware." Nat replied still confused. "Okay, I get it." Wanda commented. "How the hell do you get it!?!" Natasha whisper yelled avoiding the others to here the 3 girls. "Wanda knows about my past, because I let her practice her powers on me." Y/n said, "Care to enlighten me y/n/n" Nat was a curious person. "So basically I was born 1922, and got my soulmate in the 30's. I got kidnapped by... Uh, HYDRA at 16. I got frozen for approximately 60 years, I then got tortured for 20 years. I stopped ageing and 22, and I got my other soulmate I guess the year of his 13th birthday. Weird right?" She explained to Nat, "I'm still a bit confused, why would you get another soulmate?", "Well, my soulmate in the 40s was supposed to die but the fact that I'm still getting his injuries means he didn't, I was meant to stay alive I guess. So I have my soulmate from the 40s and the one for present day. I know it's confusing but I guess I'll just have either more or less love than everyone else." She replied trying her best to explain.

"I understand but I still have questions." Nat said, "I know I've known for a bit but I still have questions to." Wanda agreed. "Ask away.", "Ooh, Me first! Me first!" Wanda jumped like a kid, "Okay, ummm, did you ever not have pain? Like thought he was dead maybe?" Y/n thought for a minute, "For the first 10 years of being tortured I don't remember any pain or anything, after that it was excruciating. Then it was occasionally, but until about 2 months ago I didn't feel anything for about 5 years.", "OKAY, MY TURN" Nat screamed, "Okay, uh, why would you have less love than anyone, what are you worried about?" Y/n wasn't expecting that, "I-, uh-, I guess I don't know if they will want me if I have someone else as well. I also don't want to have to ever choose between them. It sounds fun to be it my position, but it's constant over thinking and- nevermind." She interrupted herself, "No I totally understand, I mean not totally, but I see where your coming from." Wanda reassured with Nat agreeing. "Hey!! Why aren't you gals getting ready! If I have to go to the party you have to go!" Steve entered. "Fine!" They groaned.

A/n- sorry about the short chapter but I felt like this needed to be it's own chapter. Thank you!!