Big Brothers Watching

Y/n POV
A week later.

It was a week since mine and Bucky's "fight" I personally think it wasn't much of a fight, considering how I verbally beat his ass. But you know, whatever you think. Anyywayyyy, he has been completely ignoring me. He is soooo pissed, because I was a badass, as Sam said. We all know Sam is "always right."

Me- So I was walking down the hall and he doesn't even ATTEMPT to move. He just shoulder checks me, WITHOUT looking back, not even a NOD, Like a simple (nods head dramatically, and makes a angry face with double chin.) And that not even the worst part of all!! It was his METAL ARM, like bruh first you ignore me then you shoulder check me, Don't even try to see if I was okay, thEn yOu Use yoUR MeTaL aRm!! Such a bag of fucking dicks!

Pp- I know, suck a ass.

Me- ugh the audacity! Did I tell you how he t--

Pp- Took the last pancake. Yeah, he is a dick.

Me- A bag-

Pp- A bag of dicks. 100%.

Me- anyywayyyys, I got a new bathing suit wanna go swimming at the inside pool?

Pp- yes, anything for you.

Me- thank you babes. I'mma change, wanna invite anyone?

Pp- nah, not this time, I want us to be alone.

Me- Ooh! Like a date?!

Pp- Yes, a pool date.

Me- Yayyyyy!! I'll change in the wordrobe, and get your bottoms from the hanger.

Pp- thank you!!

Me- here you go I'mma change.

Pp- alrighty captain.

I changed and put my- well Peter's Red Hot Chile Peppers shirt on with shorts. I went out and he was ready so we went down. On our way we saw Wanda and Sam, they seemed worried about something.

Me- hey guys, what's wrong?

W- Oh uh, nothing!

Me- c'mon what's up.

S- Wanda slept with V.

Me- OMG, awesome!
(I could tell she was lying but I didn't want to push her to tell me. If she wanted to she would It's fine for now.)

W- ikr! Where are you going?

Me- swimming date with Peter.

S- oh uhh- in the inside?

Me- yeah, top floor one, because of the sun roof.

W- oh cool. See you later.

Me- Okay, bye Hun.

Pp- that wasss-

Me- weird I know.

Pp- it seemed like they didn't want us to got yo that pool or something.