The Other Date.

All the post and some of the story. Like I said I like to show when it comes to this stuff rather that tell. Yk?

It was 12a.m. and I couldn't sleep, the date was playing over and over again in my mind. It was perfect and oldish. 'It's like he took him and me and put us in a blender. No. Wait not a blender. That is weird. He took our personalities and mixed them? I guess that's what I'm saying.' I was still replaying it in my mind when a knock interrupted my thoughts. I ran over to the door, only to reveille the man himself. James Barnes.

J- Hey. Did I wake you?

Me- Nah, I was already awake.

J- Okay good.

We both stood awkwardly just looking around and making fast eye contact. Until, finally something interrupted our "moment," thank God. I went into my room and gestured for him to come inside.

I looked over to my phone which had made a concerning beep sound. When I saw it I realized it was done charging. I then remembered how it died and I had to plug it in. I grabbed it and sat against my headboard. I scooted and turned on my phone, patting the empty space besides me.

He sat and looked at my phone in shock with all the notifications. I was just as shocked before we both realized we had posts that were probably the main frame to the notifications. We looked at each other and smiled before basically racing to see who could look at reply to the comments first. I laughed in victory as I open Insta and the posts first reading and smiling.

 I laughed in victory as I open Insta and the posts first reading and smiling

Caption:
Drive thru and carnival. You sure do know how to sweet talk Barnes. Bucky^Barnes

Comments;

Natasha.Romanova~ That sounds so romantic.
   ^Y/n'premium~ Can't wait to tell you everything!!

Wanda_Maximoff~ Aww, That's so cute.
   ^y/n'premium~ I would tell you everything as well, but I'm not your beat friend so maybe Peter can fill you in.
       ^Wanda_Maximoff~ Soooo  dramatic Y/n/n.

Sam-Wilson~ Damn... Get some Buck, if yk what I mean ;)
   ^y/n'premium~SAM!! STOP!

Tony°stank~ Double Dipping isn't good my dear.
   ^Y/n'premium~ STFU TONY!

Peitro*Maxipad~ ARE WE GONNA IGNORE THE TATTOO PIC?!?!
   ^Y/N'PREMIUM~YESSS!!!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-