Sams death bed

Y/n person POV
Like 7p.m. that same day.

I was laying in bed wanting to cry, jump up and down, sleep, squeal, die, train, punch both my new 'life partners', rant two my girls, jump of a bridge, and lay in silence, all at the same time. I was contemplating my whole existence when there was a series of knocking on my door. Ugh.

"Who? Why? What? And, oh yeah, go away!" I shouted.
They didn't go away.

"It's us, dumbass!" Nat yelled, the 'dumbass' meant for her and Wanda. "Yeah, let us in pleaseeeeee" Wanda persisted. "Uhhhh, fine!" I replied.

I unlocked the door and flopped back in bed, wincing and the pain in my shoulder. Just a constant reminder of my little run in earlier. I closed my eyes trying not to move or see even a glimpse of color.

W- Sooooo. Watcha thinking about. Food, boys, t.v., books, boys?

I sighed not answering. I didn't want to talk about it, much less face it.

N- Will you come down for dinner. Everyone is waiting on us, plus someone hasn't eaten all day, and we
all know I'm not talking
about me.

Me- Go awayyy, I'm not hungry and I'm not drunk. Sooooo, hell no, Hun.

W- Those Tony like comments aren't gonna get you very far, and we all want to eat with you.

N- All of us.

Nat smirked and Wanda snickered. I just thought, and thought, then thought some more. We all sat in silence for like 5 minutes, they just comforted me trying to make me okay, before someone else came to the door causing all of us to jump a bit then stand.

N- Who is it?

W- NO BOYS ALLOWED!!

Me- Shut up, who be there!

S- I, Uh, me?

Me- Sam?

S- yeah can I come in?

Me- yeah, what's up.

S- Food time y/n. Let's get a move on, hop on.

I groaned and face planted in bet in taking the scent of French fries and axe body spray from Sam. My thoughts of his smell were interrupted my Sam throwing me on his back with the help from my girls. I groaned and then struggled a bit before giving in and melting into his hold.

Me- Fine. I'll go but don't put me down. I'm tired.

N- How!? You've been in bed all day!

Me- I meant mentally, but whatever Natasha.

S- Alright, ready?

Me- Do I have a choice?

S- Yes and no. Wanna walk or be carried?

Me- No elevator please.Its to small, and crowdedness stuff.

I buried my head in the crook of his neck, giving him a little nod and kiss. He started walking and my girls followed like a big possy. We went to the kitchen and dining room having little conversations. Finally we got there continuing our debate.