JAMES!

Y/n POV
2 hours later

After a little bit of flirting and fluff. Me and Peter finally got up. He stood up and only then did I realize, he was shirtless, and wearing grey sweats. 'Holy shit. I wanna pounce!'
I thought. I mean he was fine. And tall, muscular, hot, masculine, and, well, super hot.

P- Are you done staring?

Me- No, I quite like the veiw. Do you mind.

P- ugh, fuck off. You never get a little flustered. It's sooo not fair.

Me- life isn't fair.

P- well I'm getting dressed now. No more half naked Peter for you. Sorry.

Me- Nooooooooo! I'm sorry! Come back to bed!

P- No. Get up. Get dressed. Let's go now.

Me- hmmmm. Fine. I'll just go ask James to take his shirt off for me. I'm sure he will. Then I can see if he wants to go on a date. He is soooo dreamy after all.

P- Ah. No. I'll come back to bed. I'm sorry!

Me- To late. I'm gone.

P- Y/N!! YOU STILL IT YOUR PJS!! THERE INAPPROPRIATE!!

ME- DAMN. THAT SUCKS!

I went to the kitchen and saw Nat, Wanda, Sam, and Peitro

I went to the kitchen and saw Nat, Wanda, Sam, and Peitro. Hell no. I turned and walked out as fast as humanly possible. Then I went to the training room. Only to find, Steve, Clint, and Tony. Fuck off. I again turned and walked out. Not fast enough might I add.

St- OMG! Y/N, WEAR SOME CLOTHES. NO MORE SHOPPING WITH NAT OR WANDA!

Me- Suck a cock Steve!

I ran down the hall and went up to Bucky, Steve, and Sam's, floor. When I left the stair case it was freezing. What the hell. I ran down the hall and look for Bucky's door. I turned the corner and ran into someone. I was about to hit the floor when an arm wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes to see a wide eye flustered Bucky. Usually I would leave it, but he kept glancing at my chest. That's when I realized that my I was on the verge of flashing him. I clung to his neck and steadied myself. I'm gonna jump off a cliff.

Me- Heyyyyyyyyyyyy

J- um. Yeah hey, uh what are you doing? Um looking for Steve? He's in the, uh, umm, tr-training ro-om.

Me- I know, I was looking for you. I wanted to see if you wanted to go on a date tonight and hangout right now for a bit.