One knee

Y/n POV
A few minutes later

After a while they were silent. Just shock. I waited staring at them. I cleared my throat, causing them both to jump. They looked around and tried to look normal.

Me- Are you good.

They looked at me with no response. Okay.

Me- Are you sad because you don't know anything about me?

J- No. I know stuff.

P- Me too.

J- yeah.

P- we totally know stuff.

Me- Okay. I would say prove it but I don't want to embarrass you.

P- I-i-i- um I get that

J- Ask me anything.

Of course James was being cocky. Peter wasn't gonna embarrass himself, understandable. I decided to take the chance. I stood up gesturing them to follow. We went to the common room. My rude ass was gonna embarrass the shit out of him.

Me- hey guyyys. How are youu?

St- Did you talk.

Me- Yes.

St- about how there both of your soulma-

Me-Yesssssssss.

J- No.

P- Not at all.

Me- I swear. Anyway I know alot about them and they know nothing about me.

N- how do you know anything.

Me- Nat. I know lots about you all.

W- yeah. She does.

T- stalker.

Me- STFU Vending machine.

J- we still never talked ab-

Me- Quiet. James said he knows a lot about me. But I'm not going to embarrass him.

N- GO TALK THINGS THROUGH!

ME- WHYYYYYY

W- GOOOOOOO

ME- FINEEEEEE

We went and talked for like an hour about what we wanted. I decided I wanted to take things slow. No boyfriends or girlfriend. No labels yet.

Time skip, one month
Y/n POV

After one week I knew everyone's schedule. I have trust issues, and after my past I need to be cautious. Its been a month and a half of knowing them. It's been uneventful. We like never really talk. Con about us all having social anxiety.

Today was the day. I was gonna take the first step. It was up to me, and I'm gonna start with- who do I start with. Buck- pete-. Idk.

I went to the kitchen and saw a group there. Steve, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, and Nat were gone. They were probably just busy though.

Me- Tony where's the rest of the team.

T- Steve, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, and Nat are on a mission.

Me- oh, okay.

Peter it is. I went down to the training room. It was 5 so he was probably down there. When I checked the first room it was empty. Then I remembered he had a preference to the 4th one, mostly because his lucky number was 14.

I went in there to see him with a white, almost see through, tank top. It stuck to his body because of the water he spilt, clumsy mf, and sweat. He didn't notice me at first, so I decided to jump on his back.

P- Ahhh, wtf.

I laughed and covered his eyes slightly.

Me- Guess who.

P- oh, h-hey, what are you-, what are you-, what are you doing here?

Me- I came to see you silly. I jumped off his back and softly grabbed his hand. I have a question.

P- o-okay shoot.

Me- Would you, maybe, possibily, consider, maybe,.. going out with me?

P- Really? Like on a-

I got down on one knee and took out a ring pop.

Me- Peter Benjamin Parker, would you do me the honor of accompanying me to a venue of my choosing.

He started waving his hands in front of him, as to stop him from crying.

P- OMG yes!

I stood up putting the ring on his finger. I then jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his torso. We hugged for a few minutes not budging. Finally I let go but didn't get off. Instead I stared at his beautiful dough filled eyes. I glanced to his futures, the little freckles laying on his cheeks, the cute little line on his chin, the little wave of his eyebrow. I trailed down to his lips, staring a bit too long. I darted between his eyes and lips, slightly leaning forward. He did the same, before the space between us completely closed.

Well hello Peter Parker.

AHHHHHHHHH, I love you all, this chapter is a bit weird. I'm sorry if it felt rushed to skip ahead a month, but to move forward the story and not make it seem like in a week's time they were inlove and completely in a relationship. So I understand if you don't like it and I'm sorry. I really appreciate you reading my book and feel free to add any suggestions or criticisms. I love considering my options as a writer and you are my audience, so what you think truly matters. 796 words

Love you, T.H.