FML

Next day
POV Y/N

The next morning you woke up at 6am, and my whole body was throbbing. I went in the bathroom to see my bloody hands and face. Thankfully I didn't completely ruin the clothes I was in. I ran a cloth under warm water and dabbed it on my knuckles, cheek, and my palms. I didn't even realize I left bloody nail marks last night. After about 10 minutes of scrubbing I finished cleaning mostly all the dried blood.

I sat on my bed and watched a few episodes of The Office I glanced at the clock seeing it was 9:00 O'clock. I assumed everyone was probably busy so I didn't change and went downstairs it me red silk pajamas.

 I assumed everyone was probably busy so I didn't change and went downstairs it me red silk pajamas

A little revealing I know, but who would see me. Plus all most of the avengers were like your family, kinda, so who cares. I let my long, h/c down in its natural waves, then headed to the stairs. Yes, there was an elevator but it was small and took forever. I went down 8 flights, which felt like nothing, down to the kitchen and common room.

As you walked in you froze, not long enough for anyone to notice but it happened. Every single avenger was there, including Bucky and a new recruit. He had his mask on when you walked in. It was a red color, so was Wanda's jacket. Wait, wtf, I can see colors! No. I can see a color. Red.

Your thoughts were interrupted by Steve "Hey y/n" then he looked up and saw what you where wearing. Let's just say Steve was a bit more protective then you'd like, it was kinda sweet though. "What do you think your wearing!" You said nothing and went to grab one of your plums. When you opened the crisp drawer there where like 4 left! You shot your head up and looked everyone dead in the eye slowly grabbing a plum. "Go upstairs and change! You can't dress like a slu-!" You kicked a glass of ice water off the island, into Steve's face. Everyone looked at you as you sit criss cross on the island. "What the hickety heck! You know what, I guess I kinda deserved that."

You just sat emotionless thinking about why you were seeing red. "Y/n? You okay?" You nodded without looking up. "Y/n!! Come with us now." You quickly looked up to see Nat and Wanda in shock. She read your mind. 'Mmm' you hummed. "Why?" Tony asked. "Y/n, wanna tell them why, or come with us." You rolled your eyes standing on the island stretching. "Omg, cover yourself! Y/n we can see your... body." Steve said, not in a rude way. You huffed jumping on Nat's back as she carried you away.

Y/n's POV still

We went up the elevator and I kept getting weird looks from Wanda and Nat. They always new everything. We got to my room and she threw me on my bed. I yelped and stayed there. "You can see colors!?" Wanda screeched. "No! I could see red, now I can't. Like wtf." I replied. "Aha, I see." Wanda said while glancing at a completely silent Nat. "Wait, you don't think. No way, but there's only-" you kept cutting yourself off. "Well, there's only on way to find out." Nat commented. You nodded in agreement.