confrontation

Literally were we lift off
Y/n POV

They all look at me intently as I laughed. Sam gave me a terrified look, and my grin grew. I cleared my throat and started from where I left of.

Me- So, our friend Sam here has been keeping something from us. Mostly Tony.

S- Y/N, please. He's gonna be pissed. Please.

Me- I gave you a chance bird brain, you didn't take it.

T- what the hell is going on here. I'm confused.

Me- Well Birdy has been.

S- Wait, I want to explain before Tony yells.

Me- After I tell them!

T- Spit it out!

FRIDAY- Mr. Stark, sorry to interrupt but, Heather and Sarah quit and left.

T- Again! Goddamnit!

St- That's the 3 time this month! Ugh.

James (J)- What?

Me- Ah, allow me.

S- No.

Me- OKAY, Coca-Cola man has been hiring two assistances. At the beginning of the month it was, Sally and Ruth. They found something out and quit. Then he hired, Harley and Elle, they found something out and quit. This last time he hired, Sarah and Heather, and again they found SOMETHING out and quit.

T- where is this going?

St- Yeah, what's up?

Me- Well tin man and miss America. Pigeon shit over here has been sleeping with your assistance and lying saying they were the only one. Then the sluts have been finding out about each other and quitting.

S- Y/N!!

T- WILSON!!

St- Stark

J- Dude

N- haha

W- damn right

They all looked at each other before I interrupted.

Me- Okay, Robo cop, Gramps, big bird, heroine, Pippy, and guy who I'm generally hiding from. Let's fix this problem by hiring hot guys instead and have some dinner. Ok?

St- Okay.

Everyone shook there heads and grabbed food. We all ate in silence. I got my drink at wet to sit down. Just then did I realize I was next to Peter and across from Bucky. I sat and ignored the stares I was getting. Then Tony looked up, whispered to Steve and they both glanced at you with confused looks.

St- Did you say you where avoiding Bucky.

T- Why? Does this have something to do with why you left my lab and talking about getting high earlier?

Me- I- ummm- well....

I looked up at Bucky and then Peter. They just stared, intently, at me. Tony and Steve were confused. Nat handed me 3 shots and I shot them back then cleared my throat, not having a reaction to the tequila.

Me- Much better. Well I don't like confrontation and him and Peter are my soulmates soooo, Avoiding is my favorite option.

They all sat shocked at everything that just happened. I looked at Nat and she brought me 6 more. I passed two, to Peter, two, to Bucky, and took the other two. They took them and both had cut little scrunched faces. Great, there both attractive. Ugh.

St- Bucky!! You didn't tell me!? Wow.

W- Peter! I already new but still. That's something you tell your FBFANMW.

P- I know, I'm sorry- wait! YOU KNEW. WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO ME!?

W- That's not important.

Me- sorry Gramps and Granger, I didn't mean to steal your boyfriend's. It was fate.

It took two more shots before looking at Wanda.

Me- are we gonna ignore the fact that you said PETER of all people is your FBFANMW!

P- Hey!

W- Sorry N/n

Me- fine.

W- Let's not pretend I'm yours.

Me- uh-

N- We all know it's Scott.

Me- No! Well maybe, but still, him really.

P- you know, I'm kinda offended. Like dude.

Me- I- uhhh- H-hi.

P- oh- h-h-hey.

We both awkwardly laughed and stared at each other for like 30 seconds. Then STEVE interrupted our moment.

St- So. Have you guys, like all 3 of you, talked.

Me- Shut up.

J- No...

P- No we h-haven't

Me- Shut up.

N_W- Do it y/n confront your-

Me- I don't want to deal with THE problems!!

J- I don't know about you Peter, but I feel that there calling us problems.

P- yeahh, its mean.

Me- Ughhhh, fineee. C'mon, my room. OH AND CALL THOR, TELL HIM TO BRING THE, well he knows what.

T- Does anyone else want to know what a FBFANMW is?

N- Favorite, Best, Friend, Avenger, No, Matter, What.

T- I- okay.

We went to the stairs in silence and got to my room. I let them in and sat in the middle of my bed leaning against the head board. Peter sat on the left foot of my bed, Bucky on the other side.