T or D

A/N~ I'm really stuck. I'll try to post this week but I'm out of ideas. I have a filler chapter for u rn. Just some games yk. And I'm editing my first chapter of my new book. It will be out soon. Ly💖!!

_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&__&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_

It was late 'or early' and most if the guests were gone. The Avengers plus Maria, were on the coach in the middle of the party room. We were having little conversations with each other, overlapping and laughing. Eventually I refilled almost everyone's glasses at once and decided to do something while I had all there attentions.

Me- I declare we play, truth or dare!

W- Yayyy

N- Ooh fun.

We all sat with our glasses or bottle in my case.

C- Okay, Tony, Truth or Dare?

T- Dare, I ain't no puss.

N- Kiss your fave person in the room. Peppers not here.

T- I- Uh- T-truth! I pick truth because yeah.

N- No, can't change

T- goddamnit. Okay.

Tony walked over to where Nat, Peter, Bucky, Wanda, and I were sitting in a little huddle. He then yanked me of the floor and kissed me. Not a full on make out session but not a peck.

Sam- I was-

C- NOT EXPECTING THAT?!

N- You alright boys.

Peter and Bucky rolled there eyes and mumbled yesses. Tony sat down and I chucked.

Me- HELL YEAH!! I'm his favorite! I win bitches!!

Rhodes- yeah, yeah.

T- okay umm, hot hands, Truth or Dare?

W- Truth.

T- Do you and Robo Cop, like, you know, fuck?

W- Uh- i- umm- wel- uhm- yes.

T- Alright.

W- um, Okay... Rhodes Truth or dare?

R- Dare.

W- Have you found you soulmate? In real life?

R- Yeah. She moved, we text.

Me- More like sext.

R- Uh, NO! NO NO NO!!

W- yeah. Anyway...

R- Thor, Truth or Dare?

Thor- Dare.

R- Hand everyone the hammer do we can make sure it's not rigged, make sure it's real.

Thor- Okay other Stark!

He went around and handed his hammer to people one by one. Everytime it fell. With Steve it was slower. It just fell, Slower? I guess? He continued and went to the last ones. Me and Peter. He handed it to Peter who was right above me. When he let go it fell. Down about to hit my head. Right before it did I reached up and grabbed it out of instinct. But it stopped. It just laid there. In my hand. I was shocked. No one spoke. We just sat there. Oh.

Me- I- uhhhh- it's a mistake?

T- No way, I chose my favorite right!!

P- Holy shit.

J- That's sooo hot!

Me- James!

P- He's not wrong.

Me- Peter!!

Sam- Okay Y/n truth or dare?

Me- Dare, 100%.

Sam- Make out with the hottest, sexiest, most attractive person in the room. And I mean full out. Like 5 minutes, timed.

J- OH, ME FIRST.

P- HELL NO. MEEEE FIRST.

I stood up and faced the two men. I put an evil smirk on my face and walked over to the one and only, Hot hands.
I straddled her. We started kissing and I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip. She opened her mouth and moaned slightly. I giggled a bit as I won dominance over the kiss. With full control I tugged her hair a bit, just enough to make her groan. After 7 minutes approximately we slowly pulled away.

Me- If you were a guy-

W- I'd have a boner.

Me- I think half of them do.

W- Yupp.

Me- Fuck yeah!(high five) we're super hot.

J- I concur.

We continued the game and at about 3 a.m. we all started to excused ourselves. I was and Peter's lap and he was whispering dirty things it my ear making my breath hitch. He continued as I decided to get my revenge. When no one was paying attention I slightly grinded making him grasp on to my waist. 'You better stop y/n' he whispered. I did it harder and slower which he replied with a groan in my ear.

Me- I'm tired.

I yawned and slurred. I started to walk and "fell" into Peter. I winked and whispered a quick play along.

P- Here I'm tired to. I'll help you to bed.

Me- hmm, Thank you.

We went to the elevator and as soon and the doors opened to my floor I magically sobered up. He chuckled and followed me to my room.

We went to my bed. I kissed Peter and slowly lowered him onto the bed. He laid on the bed sideways as I straddled him. I grinded slightly as he grabbed my hips. I giggled and his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. I lifted his shirt at the hemp causing us to break the kiss quickly.

P- Are you sure your okay with this. I understand if you don't want to. I won't be mad. I promise.

Me- Yes. Do you have stuff?

P- Mhm. Sure?

Me- Yes.

He unbuckled my belt as I did the same. He took off his pants now just in boxers and fixed himself on the bed frame while I took of my jeans. I was in a black lace top, with a red lacey underwear set under it.

I went to swung one of my legs over his. We started making out again before he practically ripped my shirt off to reveal my set.

P- Did you expect this to happen tonight, darling?

Me- No, just what I wear.

P- come hear.

Me- Eager now, are we.

P- Yes ma'am.

•••

He laid my next to him whispering a quick good night before we drifted away.