Hollands House

Yayyyy a actual update... Kinda short unfortunately...

3rd person POV
Next day..

The next morning at approximately 5 a.m. Natasha and pepper came barging in your room too wake you and get you ready. You were to wear a looking casual, but fancy outfit and heels, but everyone new there was no way in hell those 7inch bitches were going anywhere near your feet. So instead flats would due. Maybe your 2inch heels if you were forced.

When Pepper and Wanda entered they were shocked not to see you in bed or in the shower. You didn't have to leave till 8a.m. and you were quite aware of Pep and Wanda. They would wake you up super early to get you, 'all dolled up' which you did not appreciate. So you were sleeping in Peitro's room. They would look in Peter's, Steve's, Nat's, Clint's, and Sam's, before Peitro's, so that gave you an extra 30 Minutes.

Sure enough at 5:47 Wanda and Pepper came in. No warning or knocking. They pulled you away from Peitro's warm arms and out of bed. They forced you to your room and started going on about how they has to go room to room, before they found you. They said, 'We would have found you sooner but we just checked the rooms in order.' You honestly didn't mind there banter. You wouldn't see them for two weeks, approximately. Of course you hated that, but it brought you closer to taking down a mafia group.

You found that they were involved with alien DNA experiments, where they took the blood from dead aliens, that time Loki tried to rule New York, and injected them into kids ages 3-16. They were awful people, all have died that got experimented on so far. They had 2 bases, that you knew of. Just not where they were, so the leader, AKA your new neighbor would lead you straight there. Unfortunately you had to get all buddy buddy first.

------------

Finally you were ready, and unfortunately it was time to leave. You went down stairs and saw Bucky and Steve. You walked to them and didn't wait for the others. You didn't want and sobs or intamate moments, no good-byes no far Wells.

You just needed to get out.

Me- Lets go losers.

S- you look great.

J- beautiful.

Me- Yeah, Yeah, I'm hot, sexy whatever just wipe your drool and catch up!!

S- miss bossy pants.

J- I know right.

Me- shut the hell up.

S- are we not gonna say bye?

Me- nope can't afford to.

J- why not.

Me- no good-byes, they'll make it seem like our last. And I really don't want that.

S- Okay.

J- let's go.

And finally you left that tower. Leaving Peter, and all your friends, not completely sure you'll ever see them again... At least not alive.

------------

Your outfit