Writing Drabbles

Because I need to get back in the writing mood

Mino drabble requested by Chaotic_Nights (might've went insane with it sorryyy)

---

---

The Savior yelped as the jump pad sent them flying through the air. The scenery was beautiful, they will admit, but it does nothing to help their situation of being 30 feet in the air.

Then just as they took a deep breath, their vision blurs and their nerves are sent into overdrive as the Savior plummets back down towards the earth.

They watch the clouds grow farther and farther from them with each passing second and prepare to feel a harsh impact in a few seconds. Thoughts racing through their mind but blanking out at the same time, this might be how they die.

Then they feel something push them to the side, a blur of orange and grey taking hold of them and snapping the Savior out of their shocked state as they land safely on the concrete.

"Oh jeez! I should've warned you about how high these things can send you," said Shallare. The point holding onto the newly recruited Star Savior as he looked at them with worry.

"Are you okay, Savior?"

---

---

The crescent moon shone high and mighty over Everi, leaving the winter wonderland (and everywhere else) in a blanket of purple light. The large and fuzzy point didn't mind, it was just something that made night time so much prettier.

Compale listened to the rhythmic crunching of snow beneath their feet as they walked, taking his time and pausing every now and then simply to stare at the reflection of light on the ice-y waters of his world or at the way snow fell lazily all around him.

It all felt nice tonight, a serene moment to clear their mind of the worries that consumed his recent days. Whoever Celesteal was and what their intentions were, Compale would make sure the upcoming Savior would be ready for its attack.

---

---

If one thing Mino would always compute as 100%, it would be that it had no clue how it got itself so attached to these little bots.

Mino helped another bot get up from its side, tilting its head as the little unit started to circle around the point. It was chirping and beeping at Mino, a simple thank you from bot to bot.

Somehow, Mino found the action cute. It carefully stepped out of the bot's path and continued on its patrol around Battery Canyon before hearing another quiet 'thud' behind itself.

The bully bot had fallen over again, and so Mino helps it up and walks away again as the unit beeped happily.

'Simple little creatures' Mino labeled these things. Sometimes it would watch as the bots wandered their environment so aimlessly, always scanning little rocks and rubble the unit caught interest in. 'An oddly organic behavior pattern for something so artificial. Animalistic, almost cat-like.'

Either way, Mino stayed on patrol, keeping the batch of bully bots tailing after it in mind until its rounds were over.

From that point on, Mino simply sat down and let them do whatever. Helping them up when getting stuck and making sure they don't hurt themselves in their curiosity.

'Adorable little creatures' Mino labeled these things, protecting them as they wandered curiously.