Enter The Shadows

The Star Savior stood outside shadow hill, nervous about their potential doom waiting deep inside the darkness before them.

Recently a shadowy figure known as Stratosfear had knocked the stars out of the sky, trying to claim its twinkling power for himself. Many of these stars had fallen near a place called Maytown, a small town in the heart of Everi. Star Gates were manifested by Stratosfear to prevent the townspeople from collecting the stars for themselves.

The Star Savior, however, managed to collect these stars and weaken Stratosfear's grasp on Maytown. Making many friends along the way and gaining enough power to stand before Stratosfear himself. Who hid deep inside Shadow Hill, just above Maytown.

Taking a deep breath, the Star Savior walked into Shadow Hill and braced themself for the worst. They were up against the Star Stealer after all, who knows what he has up his sleeves.

As the Savior ventured further into the darkness, an odd lack of trees and clouds became clearer. How long have they been walking? Was it nighttime already? Looking around, they noticed that the sky was darker than it should be, too. It made the Savior worried about how they'd get out of there.

Deciding to venture deeper inside tomorrow, the Star Savior turned around and started walking back to Maytown. As they neared the entrance to the town, however, a red glow came from under their feet. The Star Savior looked down at the source and saw a glowing red star forming underneath them.

Before the Savior could walk off, the star dug itself out the ground and flung high into the sky. The Star Savior yelled and clung onto the star for dear life before it suddenly stopped in front of a grey platform.

The Star Savior lied there. breathing heavily for a while before slowly getting up and looking around.

The world around them was pitch black, it would've been dizzying to stare into the darkness if it wasn't for the whispering essence around them. Small, red Xs were floating through the air like dust, whispering haunting nothings into their ears.

The Star Savior shook their head and hopped off the red star that flew them here and onto the grey platform before them.

Right as they approached the edge to see how far they would need to travel, the whispering hushed, and a quiet voice seeped its way into the Savior's mind.

"Greetings. I am Stratosfear..."