they installed a swing

Anshine: Alright, the swing's by Arrolin's place. She said it would be fine there

Ulipse: WHY are we putting a swing there again?

Arrolin: *shrugs* We all have a lot of free time.

Ixol: and it's boring when there's no one to mess with

Signol: C'mon, let's all have some fun sometimes!

Ulipse: Whatever, you all can go swing about. I'm going back to my world.

Stratosfear: Uhh... Have fun, Ulipse!

----

Ixol: *trying to hog the swing*

Arrolin: Not cool, Ixol!

Ixol: First one on gets to stay! And besides, I just got here!

Savior: *walks in on them arguing* Woah there's a swing now?

Arrolin: Savior! Yeah, we brought one in a few days ago.

Savior: Didn't expect you guys to find a weaved swing. Stars- where did you guys even find this???

Arrolin: Ploque weaved it. Pretty great, huh?

Ixol: I'm surprised she didn't shove it in your face when you passed by her world.

Savior: She wasn't there when I passed by. Must be busy in her world.

Arrolin: Yeah... It's sad you can't use the swing though, Ixol's hogging it.

Savior: It's fine. *shoves Ixol to one side and sits down* I can just do this.

Ixol: Oi- HEY!!

Arrolin: Wait- That's genius! *does the same but on the other side*

Ixol: HECC OFF I'M BEING SANDWICHED

Savior: *moves a bit closer to the edge so Ixol has space* Arrolin can you start swinging us? I'll try to help out here on my side

Arrolin: sure thing! *starts swinging them*

Ixol: Oh no oh FU-

Savior: *Is somehow okay with being sideways on the first swing* Woah- THIS high already!? Then again you're tall so

Arrolin: It's still not that high though.

Ixol: ABORT ABORT I WANT OFF-

Savior: Ixol Chillaaaax. This isn't as bad as all those marble courses you guys put me through

Ixol: I DIDN'T HAVE ANY MARBLE COURSES, SAVIOR

Savior: Okay- but you'll be fine there at the middle so long as I don't- *goes out of balance and falls over him*

Ixol: ACK-

Arrolin: Stop moving around so much before one of you two splat!

Savior: Hold on hold on- *grabs onto the edge of the swing as they try to sit up. Only to be flung off*

Arrolin: *stops swinging and gets up* Savior!

Ixol: *holds on to the ledges as he sits up* Thanks for LYING DOWN ON ME, SAVIOR

Savior: *slowly gets up and holds their head, dizzy* yeah... Maybe two at a time is best.

---

Ulipse: *just vibing on the swing*

Compale: Ah, Ulipse! Glad to see you here.

Ulipse: ... Wadya want, Compale?

Compale: I was just going to read on the swing, though you're already here.