Clothing (Platonic Strato and Ploque Bonding)

Stratosfear hummed as he twirled around in a dress. It was a nice red dress that Ploque had been working on. She wanted to try sewing recently so Stratosfear had offered himself as a dummy for her work. Right now he was staring at himself in a mirror, laughing lightly as he struck a pose

"Man oh man.. you sure this is your first try? This already looks so good!" Stratosfear asked, turning to the woodworker who sat nearby.

"It sure is! Well, at least it's the first piece of clothing I made." Ploque replied, tidying up her sewing equipment.

"I wish I was this good. I'm not much of a dress person but dang. If this was what I had to wear for a formal event I wouldn't complain."

"Do you think Anshine would like one?" Ploque wondered, setting the box of sewing materials aside.

"Anshine would love a dress of his own. In fact, I think the others would be amazed to even have anything you've sown."

Ploque laughed lightly, smiling at the compliment.
"Awee! Thank you! I'd love to make clothes for everyone! Even just a cape or a shirt if they want"

"Oooh, maybe we could ask them! Maybe Arrolin could even help!" Stratosfear suggested, moving closer to Ploque who gasped in response.

"Great idea, Strato!! C'mon!!" Ploque grabbed Stratosfear's hand and started pulling him back into the Sky Emporium.

Both Points laughed as they ran through the saw-filled world. It might take a good while to make clothes for everyone, but hey! At least they're having fun.