Reflection. (filler??)

The Star Savior sits on a ledge, staring at the world below them. Everything ended months ago, Celesteal has been defeated and everyone's been off to do their own things.

The slow pace of everything happening has them looking back at what the Savior has done. The things they had to do, the people they had to meet, the choices they had to make, everything. It felt unreal.  It felt like it was all just some sort of story they've been dragged into, which is sort of the case.

They've been thinking about what Celesteal left in that message. He called them a 'puppet'. HIS puppet. Is that all they are, now? Now that there's nothing to save, no new places to go to, no real home to return to, were they just a remnant of a grand narrative?

The Savior lied down, letting out a sigh as they look to the sky above them. The fading colors of the sky hiding behind pink clouds were the only company the Savior's had today. They hadn't seen any of the points lately, nor have they been able to go out on a journey in a while. Maybe that's why they've felt so slow?

As dusk turned to night time and more thoughts spiralled inside the Savior's head. They sat up again and started planning. Tomorrow, they're paying a visit to their friends for the first time in a while. Maybe they'll go out to adventure again, feel that rush of excitement. And maybe while they're out there, the Stars will Align and call for those who are Hungry for Adventure.