Five Nights to Adventure Forward (AU Concept)

Place:
A large theme park for children and grown-ups alike to enjoy. Many rides, games, stores, and other various things can be found inside these worlds of wonder and joy. Though... There are many rumors of People going missing inside. I wonder how they'll find someone to blame inside this giant place.

People:
All the points are mascots for different areas of the Park. Some have smaller areas than others but are still serving proudly inside their designated 'wonder world'

Ex: Naen has a shop for trinkets and merch while Shallare and Ulipse have parks.

Cyalm is the head of the thing, he's like a manager to a restaurant I guess.

You are "Star Security", it's not as fun as it sounds. You often have to deal with most of the problems and casualties that happen inside while the other workers get there. Telling people it'll be okay, answering questions you barely have an answer to, and that they've been warned of said casualties before they did whatever they did.

The boss(Cyalm) hasn't told you this. But when the theme park finally closes the curtains one last time, Star Security's the one who's gonna need to make sure no one's inside. Sometimes giving an extra task to do, but they're often small and quick.

Plot/Main idea:

The theme park was as popular as can be, many visit the place every day, and most even come back for more after a few years.

The Boss, however, suddenly orders you to start shutting down attractions. Not wanting your pay to be any lower than it already is, you do as told while also following a schedule he's given you.

Of course, you go and do what he wants you to do. But then something unexpected happened, the animatronics are alive! Not just coded to do what they doing the day. What does this mean? How did this happen? Does the boss know? What happens to them when you finish shutting things down?

Things I already thought of:

- You do two worlds per day/night.

- Things are gonna change a lot from the canon

- Everyone that I've thought of is a robot, Shallare, Signol, Naen, they're all robots.

- The only ones that aren't so far are you, Cyalm, and Yawgate.

- What Stratosfear and Celesteal are Authors note, they're different things

- Their worlds are different. VERY different

- Mino's gonna have a chase scene

- The Sky Emporium is the main entrance zone. Solgon can often be found here, Naen has a huge shop inside.

- At the backside of the place, near Ixol's area, Naen can be found at a Haunted House. 'Eerie Estate'

- Star themed pins or bracelets/wristbands on each employee

Points

Solgon - None (so far)

Only rule keepers remember him, young kids, too. Signs are all over the place that explains certain things in the park. The snacks in machines, warnings, and reminders for people before certain rides, and of course the park rules and regulations. Some people say he's got access to cameras all over the place, all we can do is wonder if it's true or not.

Naen - Star Shop/Something else (to be decided)

The mascot for shops and trinkets. Naen here's got a whole bunch of stuff inside every shop you see. He's clever and friendly and always up for a good chat. Some even find his haunted house out at the back of the place and try it out with a promise of some cool exclusive stuff at the end.

Shallare - Adventure Park

A friendly Point that everyone enjoys meeting! The benefit of being by the entrance is that many people see your park first before any other wonder in the zone. He has a slight rivalry with Ulipse

Signol - Cavern Cafe(will probably change)

Known for their songs and lively zone, Signol can be found on every stage performing happily for all who come to their zone.

Compale - Family Frostland

Always proper, but giving and friendly to those around him. Often seen with a Santa hat, this point loves to bring families together with the attractions and activities inside his zone

Ploque - Workshop Wonders

Responsible and straight to the point. Ploque loves to teach people how to make things. Sewing, cooking, and her favorite thing to teach, Woodworking!

Anshine - Star Shelter/Star Sanctuary (to be decided)

Calm and caring, Anshine is like a friend to many who come alone. He often sticks around the center of his Zone if not with anyone or doing anything.

Ulipse - (something something) Sandbox

Ulipse loves to be with children, especially the younger and friendlier ones! She makes sure her place is enjoyable to almost every child who visits. She has a bit of trouble trusting the adults with children, though. Has a slight rivalry and dislike for Shallare

Arrolin - Dragon Dance District

An amazing chef and talented dancer, Arrolin's the Dragon Master among them all. She's confident and roaring with positivity! She even sets off fireworks in her zone every night, and a dragon dance every weekend for all to witness and enjoy.

Mino - Battery Battle Canyon

The best battle robot of all, Mino's ready for a fight! He watches over the PvP games in his world and challenges the strong and the bullies on one-on-one fights. Anyone who's been there knows that no one can beat him at Lazer Tag, not even Cyalm himself.

Ixol - (to be named, water-themed area)

Chaotic and wild, what's a theme park without the chaotic mascot of fun?? He's always up for some lighthearted trouble around his zone. Speeding up log carts, adding an extra scare or two in danger mountain, or even just dumping water on a random visitor that's already wet.

Cyalm - Found by the entrance and in the Sky Emporium

A charming man with a smile all day long. He runs the show and loves to make people smile. Though he can be a bit bossy at times for his employees, he dreams big and plans many bright things for the park. Many bright things.

Stratosfear - (to be named)

The old mascot. No one liked him, that's why the boss removed him. The suit is probably already in the trash somewhere, just forget he exists.

Yawgate - Atmosphere Stations

The train conductor of this entire place, Yawgate provides many people a quick and easy travel through the entirety of

Probably just a WIP until I think of more. Don't hope for anything else other than list updates or adding a point for this chap. If you have any suggestions feel free to share them! This is still such a janky idea right now.