I'm Just Returning The Favor, Ixol

Contents - Confusion, ice, and a little revenge.
[29/01/2023] Edited due to timeline inconsistencies

Technically a part 2 of 'It's too early for that, Compale.' but this time its Ixol who's out of season. Thanks btw for 6k reads!!

---

The points in the sky emporium were all living on as usual, quietly tending to their duties and responsibilities as they always have since the Star Savior's quest began. The calm seemed to carry on throughout all of November now that Cyalm had made Ixol and Compale respect each other's preferred holidays instead of fighting each other for almost half a year.

A cold breeze found its way through Distortion Paradise, making the arsonist point shiver slightly and look up from the warm waters he dipped his feet in. The voices ringing in Ixol's head, alongside Ixol himself, questioned where the breeze came from. Distortion Paradise was surrounded by fire, even when most other parts were snowing or waters were freezing into ice, it would always stay warm and cozy for Ixol to enjoy himself.

Ixol stood up and wandered the Paradise, looking to see if anything was off. Some voices suggested that it might've just been a stray breeze that got past the fire somehow, but others urged him to keep looking for anything fishy- er... frosty.

When nothing seemed out of place, Ixol went back to the polluted waters only to stare wide eyed at its current state. The warm lake he was dipping his feet in was suddenly frozen solid. Keeping the fish and eyes under what Ixol could only assume to be the freezing cold.

The point shrieks as it creates a fistful of fire and slams it on the blanket of ice, trying to thaw it with fires from his own body. As he breaks away at the ice, he doesn't realize that snow had begun to fall. It took another cool breeze in the air to make him look up from the shattered ice and realize that there was snow all around him.

Ixol got up and was about to run for Ulipse's territory when the voices started yelling about something floating in the breeze. A pale celestial being with an 8 pointed symbol and a Santa hat. There wasn't any expression to read, but Ixol knew damned well that compale was glaring down at him as he sunk closer to the ground. The voices began to panic, worrying about what Compale could do to them. Knowing the christmas boy and how he reacted to Ixol burning down his early decorations? Compale was about to start a blizzard in Distortion Paradise

Oooh boy