That Damn Bottle....

(a/n...so imma be real I put context clues in the chapter before this, and the song.... so don't be surprised 😂)

Izaya's POV

I was now up on one of the highest buildings Ikebukuro usually I'm here to either 1. Escape Shizu-chan 2. Escape in general (being an infornmat is dangerous you know) 3.Clear my mind of it's very invasive thoughts and 4. Simply just to look apon the city with it's constant vigorous activity.

I was walking to the edge when I looked up to see the light polluted sky I see the a building at least a story higher than the one I'm currently observing on. There's a lowly human....(I should really stop that I am one to; whatever)
I believe their a woman nowadays it's really hard to tell even for someone who job it to constantly stalk- I mean observe people... anyway it seems their trying to end there pityful life by having there skull smash against the pavement ah...I remember wanting to do the same thing. I should give Celty a call just in case they're so far gone even the words from an eqaully pityful human can't sway there decision.

Celty's POV

"Celty dear I'll never understand why you love these conspiracy theories, your the living proof of one your self isn't that enoug-"

'SHUT UP, THIS IS THE BEST PART'

....

*Bzzzz Bzzz Bzzzz*

'DAMN IT IZAYA!!! HA WHATEVER IT IS CAN WAIT 5 MINUTES I'LL CHECK IT IN A LITTLE WHILE'

Izaya's POV

Come in Celty this is important, I haven't saved one of these suicidal idiots yet I'm not starting now....

Damnit.

"Hey~, You there, I hope your not to surprised but anyone would be concerned seeing a person on top of-"

"Izaya...."

Now... that's sounds really familiar...a little to familiar, so does that outfit, and...that Russian accent....fuck

".....Vorona...what beings you here? Did you pick up another assassin job? If so you know I'll keep my mouth shut, brokers honor~"

My goal here is to leave alive an make sure this bitch ain't suicidal, cause I know...no...but I can't risk it

"I don't have a job anymore... I'm leaving"

"Oh? So your just taking one more look around the city before your plane that's nice"

"....for someone so smart you sure are missing my point."

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
FUCK!!!!!

CELTY RESPOND ALREADY!!!

I need to tell here it's Vorona maybe she'll get here fast hell I don't even think she's on her way, if all the damn times today's the day she decided to ignore me... SERIOUSLY, I SHOULD HAVE STAYED HOME TODAY!

"...Vorona, h-hey there's no reason to end it all now, I know right? Like I'm one to talk but...are you really gonna give up on killing??"

"Izaya ... I know you've givin' up on killing me because of Shizuo...an I've givin' up on killing you because of the same reason.. that's why I'm doing this"

No....she can't be doing what I think she's doing....

"You've been wanting me dead for a while now, so my death by suicide yes you an I will know the truth, but I'll be dead an who's gonna believe you? YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN A LYING CHEAT, I KNOW YOUR THE REASON I LOST SHIZUO, SO ONCE THEY ANNOUNCE MY DEATH HE'LL BLAME YOU, IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU CAN'T EITHER!!"