I care about you?!

It was a cloudy early afternoon in the city of Kita…and well…the fortissimo of Ikebukuro we're having a conversation?

*THUNK!* A knife flies past Shizuo's head purposely missing but a few inches.

"Say it." Izaya glares icely at Shizuo who has his back to a bookshelf.

"Again…WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??! I get that you have your moments Flea- but you haven't given me anything to work with?? I care about you-" *Slice* Shizuo immediately stops speaking once the second blade hits it targets a small trail of blood streams down Shizuo's face.

If it wasn't for those sessions, Shizuo would have thrown the bookshelf at Izaya…. Instead he throws a book.

"WHAT THE FUCK FLEA!" Izaya dodges the book easily. But doesn't say anything more. Eventually once Shizuo has calmed himself down he tries to go through his memory again to see if he's missing something.

Did I accidentally insult that client this morning? -No Did I accidentally leave an old milk in the fridge? -No I never waste milk. Is it Izaya's birthday?.... -Definitely not. Then what the fucking hell is it!?

Shizuo is thrown out of his train of thought by an annoyed sigh from Izaya across the room.

"Do you seriously not remember anything! From 2 weeks ago." Shizuo gives him a blank face full of disbelief…Shizuo can't even remember what the fuck he did yesterday forget 2 weeks ago. But nonetheless he has to say- something!

"Uuh…um…you..uh no..ah…well…wait..hmm….that…we went out alot?" It was said more like a question but it seems to be close to what Izaya wanted to hear, because he put a hand on his hip and raised his eyebrow in a '-and what else' manner.

"Do you remember going out with Shinra and the other's?" Izaya rolls his eyes like it was the most obvious thing out there.

He's lucky I love him, or I would have been thrown this knife at a main vein. Izaya thinks to himself as he watches Shizuo search for an answer in that Protozoan brain of his.

"Yeah…Shinra came over..then practically pushed us all the way there. Kadota and this crew were there..then…then I ah…Shinra said something. And the rest is just bleary jumbled that even I can't understand what it was. Am…am I missing something??" Izaya put his hands to his head and looked like he was about to pull it out from frustration. He throws the rest of his blades on his desk and ignores Shizuo as he walks to sit on the couch.

Eventually Shizuo walks over to and sits down next to Izaya. He goes to speak- Izaya cuts him off.

"Shizu-chan, how long have we been dating?" Shizuo raises an eyebrow but answers nonetheless.

"Over 3 months…"

"How long have we known each other?" Izaya looks Shizuo straight in the eye waiting for his answer to another easy question.

"Sense highschool so 13 years…Izaya what are you going on about??" Shizuo's question does not get answered as Izaya goes on.

"Okay, last question. How many times have you fucked me?" The question catches Shizuo so off guard he's just in shock. They rarely talk about there sexual intercourse, outside of there sexual activities.

Eventually Shizuo stops trying to catch flies and thinks of the correct answer.

"...33? I believe so.." Izaya shrugs.

"I don't know, I didn't know you were keeping count." He smirks at Shizuo but you can still see that he's still pissed about something, and it's not the sex.

"Then…Flea what's the matter?" Izaya looks down, demeanor changing completely. His face becoming more upset than annoyed.

"I know you care about me Shizuo…but I love you. You know that right?" Izaya looks up at Shizuo, his face frowning and eyes hopeful and Shizuo realizes he's an idiot and barrier his face into his hands.

"Fucking hell I'm an idiot" Izaya does not try to say other wise.

Shizuo moves his hands away from his face, now brighter than the most delicious cherries.

"I love you Izaya," Shizuo says, but his voice somehow became extremely quiet, making it almost impossible for Izaya to hear. But Izaya has a clue of what he said anyway and instantly perks up again, grim wide and happy.

"Shizu-chan? What-"

Next thing Izaya knows he's flat out on the couch, Shizuo hovering over him. He smirks at his lover and titters playfully.

"Well I guess that answers my question…but say it just one more time please?" With Izaya's slightly flushed face and his beautiful marron eyes looking up at him he gives and leans his head on Izaya's shoulder and whispers in his ear.

"I really love you, ya annoying flea…"

Izaya bursts into giggles and wraps his arms around Shizuo's neck pulling him into a slow sweet kiss.

"Haha! Close enough my Protozoan brain lover!" Shizuo grumbles but goes back to sweetly kissing Izaya.

After some time Shizuo changes their position holding both Izaya's hands above his head and trailing kiss down away from Izaya's mouth to his neck instead.

"Oh~!" Izaya moans out softly as Shizuo, sucks and bites at his neck.

"You don't have any clients tomorrow, correct?" Shizuo pauses to ask, receiving a laugh and a wide smirk from his lover.

"Yes, you are Shizuo~" Izaya almost purrs. Shizuo groans and lets out a deep sultry chuckle.

"Good~"

(0)

I want to thank you all you stayed to the very end to read this story. But it's officially has ended. I love you all/p

Please enjoy the rest of your day☀️/night 🌃 ❤️✨

~1316