Reconnection

Izaya's POV

Sense Len's not here I decided to take a small vacation of my own as in just stay home and take the emergency job's Shiki sends in. But I'm laying in bed thinking about nothing really. Just how much I like Shizuo's laugh. I never really see him laugh nonetheless at something I said. Or how hot he is in regular clothing he should really expand his wardrobe. Or how much I actually liked it when he pats my head. Oh how I love that man. He might not love me back but being friends is much better than being enemies.

*Ring ring* Hm? Usually I would think it was just Shiki-san calling my main phone but a number of people have been calling me...is this what it's like to actually have friends? It's still annoying but it's nice I guess.

I pick up my phone and freeze when I see who the caller is.

"Izaya."

"Why hello dear father you rarely call? Did Aico ask you to check up on the twins this time?"

"I'm coming back to Japan for a while to tell your sister's they never pick up their phone's. Me and Aico are bringing someone we want you to meet. Go to the main house tomorrow morning and dress presentably. That's all." The call ends.

"Hm...for someone who always told me to have manners you sure have none." I roll my eyes and walk to my closet.

"Look presentable he says...I have someone for you to meet he says.....wait what. No, he wouldn't...no he would. Hahahah! Oh fuck no. I usually hate being wrong, but I better be wrong about this." I think aloud as I pull out black fitted dress pants, a plain black blazer and a white turtleneck. Shortly after my phone rings again...

"Hello!~" I say tightly.

"You...doing alright there. You sound irritated." I relax, it's just Shizuo.

"Oh..it's you Shizu-chan, I just got off an unpleasant call that's making me worry."

"What happened?"

"I'd rather not say till I know the whole situation, I hope you understand."

"Oh, it's alright, well anyway I just wanted to know if you wanted to come by Ikebukuro? It's different not having you around here. If you're too busy though I understand!" I'm happy we're talking over the phone. I can feel the hate rising up my neck. He's never actually asked me to go there before.

"Sure, I have to go inform my sister about something anyway. I'll be there." I ended the call.

"Ah I shouldn't be getting this flustered!!" I yell before getting ready to leave.

.....

Once I'm in Ikebukuro a wave of nostalgia hits me. "Oh...it hasn't been that long.."

"Hey Flea" I jumped slightly not expecting him to walk out of the alley way I was standing by, causing him to chuckle.

"Stop doing that!" I say sternly.

"Hahaha! I'm sorry but you stomped your foot, and the face you're making right now it's just so adorable...I MEAN...in a..yeah no it was. It was adorable." Shizuo says, rubbing his hand against his neck in a nervous manner. I'm still slightly shocked at the fact he called me adorable...

"I'm...I'm not adorable...damn it I have pride too!" At that Shizuo gives me a look.

"You legit pretend to be a woman online and you have said it yourself. That you have a wig and skirt in your closet just in case." I open my mouth then close it then speak.

"That is a persona that has nothing to do with this."

"Sure thing Kanra."

"Please don't call me that. Especially outside."