heartless, heartbreak

(YAY PART 2 WHOOP WHOOP)

Celty's POV

Izaya's now been here for a month, he's been trying to leave for the past 3 week's, but I can't take him anywhere until Shinra gives the okay. But as far as I see it that won't ever happen.

Reason being Vorona funeral was 2 weeks ago, when we left for the service it was early in the morning an on the count of Izaya still recovering he was asleep. When we came back though just by looking at our clothing he easily figured out where we went an he was furious. At first I was confused why he was so angry I went to apologize, an explain that even if he wanted to go it wouldn't have been a wise idea, but before I could type one word.

He went up to Shinra saying he was hoping to be able to leave Tokyo, then later Japan while the service was going on so no one would even realize he left to begin with. Shinra didn't like the sound of that but he didn't voice that it was because he didn't want his best friend leaving he simply said is was cause 'you still healing you need to to stay here for a while longer' an Izaya didn't like the sound of it but he said fine an put up with it....for about a week an now going into our 5th week of having Izaya this is how it's been off an on for the past 6 days.

"I swear to any and every higher being if you don't let me leave Shinra!"

"Your still healing Izaya I can't just let you leave!"

"LAST TIME SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE SO WHAT'S SO DIFFERENT THIS TIME!!!"

"Izaya, last time it was a stunt you pulled, an it just so happened to involve me, SO OF COURSE I DIDN'T CARE NOR PAY ATTENTION, BUT EVEN THEN IT FELT WRONG!!"

"SO, YOU'RE HELPING ME NOW BECAUSE YOU FEEL GUILTY!??"

"NO!! LAST TIME YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SHIZUO ACTIVELY TRYING TO FIND AN KILL YOU, YOU FUCKIN' IDIOT.
THE ONLY REASON YOU NOT ALREADY DEAD IS BECAUSE YOU HERE!!"

"OH MY, WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK I WANT TO LEAVE I GOT THE CALL'S FROM NAMI ABOUT SHIZUO GOING TO MY APARTMENT ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAY TRYING TO KILL ME, EVEN WITH NAMI YELLING THROUGH THE DOOR I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE IN WEEKS, DO YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THE SITUATION I'M IN SO JUST LET ME LEAVE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!"

They've been yelling for so long I'm surprised they haven't lost there voices yet, but I have to say I've never seen such real emotion in Izaya...ever it seems he really just trying to leave, I really want to take him, but I don't think I should get involved, it's not my friend an it's not my fight. I just hope they'll stop soon for today anyway. Yes, Izaya's been sleeping in more but that's only cause, well late at night when I got to get so fresh air sometimes I hear him crying, I really want to go in a help him but I know he wouldn't let me, hell I don't think he'd even let Shinra see him as broken as he sounded.

"I JUST DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD LEAVE WITH HOW EVERYTHING IS RIGHT NOW DON'T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD TRY TO TALK TO SHIZUO-!"

"DO YOU EVEN HERE YOURSELF RIGHT NOW HAHAHA! Seriously me being able to talk to the protozoan after everything that's occurred is completely an utterly impossible, so I'm better off leaving Shinjuku, and just Tokyo in general Shinra, an your not going to change my mind cause you can't keep me here forever."

"Well, if that's how you feel I'm sure gonna try, I'm doing this for you Izaya, you need to have a talk with Shizuo again, just think about it atleast?"

".... Shinra it's just....I don't know ad-"

Izaya was cut off by a knock at the door but we all know the only person who 'knocks' sounds like that....

"Oi, Shinra open up!"

....

It was quite everyone frozen in there seats