Crazy Night

No one's POV

It is currently 9 o 'clock at night an there is a very angry false blonde standing in front in the underground doctor.

"Hey Shizuo, how can I help you today?"

"...he was here again wasn't he?"

"Hm? What are you talking about"

The doctor was sweating you could see it collecting in his brow.

"THE DAMN FLEA!!!"

"OH! Izaya?? Ummm....yeah he...he needed. To get- no I needed to... I needed something from him. Yes? Nothing more."

Shinra stumbled over his words, but it didn't seem to arise any suspicion from the blonde."

"Ugh, I get you deal with a lot of shady people but I can't believe you still let be around you."

Shizuo says in disgust just thinking about the flea.
But instead of Shinra's usual aloofness about when the Izaya is mentioned Shinra gives Shizuo a hard look.

"We've already to you the situation Shizuo, me and Celty really thought you'd understand that, that situation had nothing to do with Izaya he was trying to help-"

"Oh cut the BULLSHIT! The word Izaya an help aren't possible."

At this point Shinra starts to see why Izaya saw his situation as so hopeless... because it is.

"Haa, poor thing but I always saw it coming."

"Who the hell are you talking too??"

Shinra sighs yes again.

"No one Shizuo, but you don't have to worry about Izaya he left for good now."

"WHAT THE HELL, WHERE?? I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE WANTED TO TALK TO ME??!!!"

Now Shinra is just speechless...

"Well, yeah but even I know Izaya isn't that stupid he already tried the day it happened an I don't think he wants to have his arm broken again after it just got better, an as of where he is ... I don't know no where near Shinjuku though"

A little white lie once in a while never hurt, Shinra thought smiling to himself.

"That damn flea is just a coward-"

"That maybe true but, just for a moment think about this situation in a whole, think about how you reacted the 1st time, then put yourself in his shoes, just for a moment."

"Why hel-"

Shizuo was cut off by a sharp.look an Shinra saying.

"Just. A. Moment."

After awhile if stareing eachother down Shizuo gives in.

"Fine"

They both stand there for a minute, Shinra hoping that Celty and Dota-chin can get everything out an over in time hoping Shizuo doesn't decide to take today as a Izaya hunt, an Shizuo putting himself in Izaya's shoes for a moment even though it's mentally it still pissing him off.

"Alright, fine I see what you talking about but I still can't trust it what if he just sent that to Celty, an acted like that to make himself seem better?"

Shinra now loses his track of thought to give Shizuo a solemn look.

"If you saw why I saw...I can tell you for sure, Izaya didn't do it, an he actually tried to help he would never cr-"