Past 3 week's

(This chapter is ligit just talking about what happened 3 weeks ago)

While Izaya was re adjusting from moving in Shinra decided to take matters into his own hands sense his best friends are more stubborn then mules. So Shinra got Celty to get Shizuo, an Kadota for (damage control) emotional support. (completely against his will.)

Shizuo's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? LET ME GO DAMNIT!!"
Currently Celty has me locked in her shadows, keeping me restricted on the couch.

"No can do Shizuo! Isn't that right Kabota??"

"...please let me go home" Kadota groaned in slight annoyance trying to leave as soon as he heard of what Shinra was trying to do. But now he's hand cuffed to a the leg of the chair he's currently sitting out.

"Same for you Kabota, if this doesn't work I have one more truck up my sleeve" Shinra's smiles but there's a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"AGH! FINE!! What do you want damnit!"

"I want you to talk to Izaya" My blood boils.

"HOW CAN I TALK TO SOMEONE WHO'S GONE OFF THE FUCKIN' RADAR?!! CAN'T FIND THE FLEA-" One of Celty's shadow's stops me from speaking. Making me thrash around harder.

"Okay then, I'm real sorry about this Shizuo, but... I'm going to need to shut up an listen for a while. Your tied up to avoid any damage to my apartment or my well being even if by accident. An Izaya's hiding for a reason, reason being last time he tried to talk to you."
Shinra fixes me with a look, an I stop yelling knowing what he's talking about, an nod my head to tell him to continue. I'm still clearly pissed though. But Celty removes the shadow that was cover my mouth.

"Yeah, I see your damn point but if he really didn't do it as you've been saying why is he still being a coward"

"Shizuo, I know you can be slow, but your not that much of a idiot. To put it simply unless one wants to die they don't walk up to death. An we all know your Izaya's greatest weakness."

"Can we stop with the psychological love an get in to the point of having use all here...." Shinra gives Kabota look and he just shrugs it off yet looking away nervously.

"Sense you all are so eager, Shizuo.... we're putting you in anger management-" I cut Shinra off quickly.

"The fuck? I've tried that shit before an it just pissed me off more those damn fools don't know what there doing half the time so why the fuck you think this time it'll be any different?? I'm not wasting time on that shit again." I know I'm have anger problems on top of my monstrous strength. I've tried it many time but it's either some old doctor, who forgets what's he doing half way through a session or some chill hip younger doctor that's so closed minded they can't deal with anything that's doesn't go by a fucking book. I'm tired of wasting my time on those bastards who think I'm just another grown ass adult who had a horrible childhood an this is a defense mechanism. That's what pisses me off the most. It feels like there insulting my family an I get angry, an usually end up throwing a table and walking out.

"I'm knew you'd say something like this *knock knock* ah it seems my last trick is here." What the fuck is he talking about, I think as Shinra goes to answer the door.

"BRO!?? What the fuck you doing here?"

"Hello to you to brother..."

"What are you doing here you said you've been busy with that new show."

"There's a scandal with the two of the co-star's the female is being suspected of fooling around to get her roll, and a male has been suspected of sexual harassment of the female, giving her two scandals but this isn't the first time the male has been suspected meaning he usually cover's it up. In short shooting has been postponed till further noticed. So I'm here to help."

"Help......okay what exactly are you planning here Shinra." I say dryly.

"As you Shizuo, I deal with many other doctors, many who aren't you everyday-"

"GET TO THE POINT SHINRA!!"
....that wasn't me, it seems being hand cuffed to a chair is annoying Kadota to no end.

"Yeesh someonee snappy, in short I got a doctor that's dealt with people like you Shizuo, minus the strength part but close enough they can help. SO, Kasuka here is going to make sure you got to every single appointment. 3 times a week until further notice." I wanted to be pissed but at the same time it felt like they're looking down on me... which made me pissed but not enough to rage.

"Stop making that face brother...this is will be better for your future. Trust me."

"Fine let's do this..."