Interactions

No one’s POV

Believe it or not the day Shizuo and Izaya walked hand in hand, it wasn’t all over the Dollars webpage, reason being not because people didn’t care. Simply, they didn’t believe it.

//There is no way that’s them. I saw them later today chasing each other!!//

//yeaH! ThERE NO WAY!! And didn't the bartender have a girlfriend????//

//I heard about that!! Oh and i've seen orihara with this chick a lot before too!!!//

//Ne! Both of you are sooo wrong!! Shizuo's girlfriend is long gone!! When was the last time you saw them together?? And I’ve seen that woman with orihara, trust me even if that was a relationship it wasn’t a healthy one!//

//True…damnit Kan you always have the latest news!! WHATS YOUR SECRET!!//

//Yeah!!//

//You can’t assume everything they say is true just because it just so happens to make sense, please keep that in mind.//

//There you go again chrome, STOP QUESTIONING ME!!//

//Whatever…//

//HMPH!!//

“....what are you doing Izaya?”

Shizuo is looking over his shoulder…the last time Izaya checked, Shizuo was on the couch resulting in him jumping slightly.

"How are you quiet!? You were just on the couch?" Shizuo shrugs.

"Answer the question, it seems like you're just talking to yourself…that's kinda sad Flea." Izaya glares at him then stands up to start pacing and answering Shizuo's question. "... damn he's going to give me the whole situation isn't he….I shouldn't have asked." Shizuo says to himself.

Shizuo's POV

"Well if you must know Shizuo-chan!" But he does look really happy when talking and all his hand gestures..so I'll let it slide.

"As you know many say I 'run the news in Ikebukuro' which is but isn't true! I simply…put a thought out there that seems really convincing either to get the truth, or steer away from it! BUT! One anonymous account online can't do that. So I have to take my actions, the people involved and these personas in a situation that is believable to get the outcome I want. None of it's lies per se, but information out of place! Putting context on a situation that would usually make sense, but it just so happens this situation is different, but I need the context to be the same.. so I do this to make sure that happens to cover it up." Izaya finishes his…. Explanation. And for some damn reason I ask about question.

"What are you trying to cover exactly?" He walks towards me and kisses my quickly on the cheek, then sits at his desk hehehe I'll have to get used to this Izaya…

"Simple really, I have to clear up a couple more… loose ends until we can have the solidified 'rumor' of our relationship getting out. Like yes, family, friends can know they're smart enough to keep it to themselves …hopefully. But plenty people want both of us dead, the thing is I don't have your strength, they'd try to use me in manly ways if they found out two worst enemies are together, but once I close em up you'll be fine, and no one would dare try to get to me"

"Should I be worried!!? What the fuck?" He laughs in a carefree manner.

"It's nothing I'm not used to Shizuo, compared to what I did 3 years ago this is nothing, I just don't want to worry about it, you're with me now.  I have no reason to distract myself with idiots like that." He waves his hand in the air, which I picked up as Izaya's way of closing a conversation or discussion. He does that often talks for who knows how long then stays quiet till another reason for him to speak comes up. But he also just loves talking even if it is to himself…walked in on that too many times… Anyway,

*Knock knock*

"You, expecting anyone?" I look and Izaya looks at the door suspiciously

"No…I don't have any appointments and very few know I live…" He gets up and walks over to the door undo's all the locks, switchblade in hand and opens the door, sighs in annoyed manner and slams the door close, walks away but doesn't lock it…

"Ugh, learn to call before hand stupid!" He yells out and goes back to his desk, I'm about to ask who's he talking about when the door slams open.

"You didn't lock it! Meaning I can come in, you know you could have just let me in instead of slamming it in my face Izaya"

"I like slamming the door in your face, you smile too much crazy doctor."

"Says the info broker who I've seen run through the street to avoid the love of their life, smiling like a maniac?"

"... what do you want Shinra?"

"Well sense Izaya has learned to be an almost regular functioning human of society-" Pfft- I can't laugh but boy do I want to, but the switch blade is still Izaya's hand and the look he's give says 'try me' and I would not in such a violent manner.

"And for the fact my plan worked- DON'T THROW IT AT ME I'M HERE TO APOLOGIZE!! Sheesh…."

"And what if I say I could care less about your apology?" Izaya will never let this go…which is understandable.

"I'd say I knew you would say that so how about sushi and drinks one me?" Izaya seems to think about it for a moment…. "I'll accept but your not forgiven"

"IT'S A START! LET'S GO!"

"Now!?" I ask, completely lost.

"Yes now! I got lost on the way here and the next train to Ikebukuro is about to arrive in….15 minutes. Come on!"

(I had no idea how to title this.)

(2..)