Everything

Shizuo's POV

I can't believe Shinra did that…Izaya looked so shaken up.

"Hey. You alright now?" He doesn't say anything and simply nods his head. Then he shoots up eyes wide clearly trying to stuff all his emotions back into a mask of nonchalant.

"Izaya, calm down…please. I….I don't know exactly why Shinra did this, but I think I know why Celty agreed with it" Izaya sniffles and wipes the rest of the tears away. "Because that ridiculous doctor had a bigger imprint on her than we thought?"

Well at least he's not shaking anymore…

"No.. because I told Celty…something similar.. about…about you. Heheh, almost two weeks ago now." I look at Izaya and he looks at me puzzled. Now that's a first, but eventually realization dawns in his face… and he goes pink. So cute. I smile wide at his reaction teeth showing slightly.

"I'm…usually not one to beat around the bush but..does that m-mean that you?-"

"That I've fallen for the Izaya Orihara. I think so." He looks at me, mouth clamped shut. Now I think about a handful of different scenarios, but this is the last I expected. Izaya sobs, and sits back one the couch hands over his face. I silently freak out for a moment because I've seen Izaya cry more the past month than I have since I first met him, and I even tear up some when I get injured really badly.

I go to try to comfort him when he lifts his head, he's stopped sobbing and the tears are slowly falling down his face, but he has the brightest smile I've ever seen.

"I never thought you'd feel the same way haha. I just thought, I finally became friends with you. I shouldn't try to get more than that..then all this happened and I thought this is it. I lost him for good now. But you-" I really do care for Izaya but I can't hold back any longer. The distance between isn't much so I close it quickly, cutting him off.

I gently wrap an hand around Izaya's waist, the other to the back of his head. Our lips meet, his are as equally chapped as mine but Izaya doesn't seem to care as he wraps his arms around neck to deepen the kiss. I'm so happy. I can't think of anything else, this is pure bliss.

Eventually Izaya lips my bottom lip asking for entrance…I pull away to see him pout slightly but smile softly afterwards.

"Heh, I guess that was your way of shutting me up huh?" I think about what he said for a moment….

"No! I didn't mean it like that! I just really like you and you looked so cute and I-" I'm interrupted by laughter.

"Hahaha! It's okay Shizuo. It was clear that I didn't mind one bit. Now that I think about it…we have to thank Shinra don't we?" He looks up at me it seems as we were kissing he ended up in my lap, I feel my ears heat up.

"Eh. Not really that was pretty cruel."

"Hm? True, we'll have to get him back for it…one day anyway" Izaya says now turned around in my lap.

"So..what do we do now?" I hear him chuckle.

"The night is still young, so why do we pick up some snacks and watch a movie at my place? We can stop by your place to get some clothing though. You're staying over." Izaya then gets up and grabs my hand. And hand in hand we walk through the streets of Ikebukuro, people stare, people scatter, but we don't care one bit. The only thing we care about is the warmth coming from the other hand.

(I'M SO HAPPY!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND THERE FINALLY TOGETHER... y'all I actually cried a little once I realized I finally made it. Thank you all so much ❤️)

(3...)