11: Explanation

Harry was so suspicious of Aurora that he would try and ask her something all of the time, he would never leave her alone.

It became so annoying that Aurora would avoid everyone, she didn't even get a minute alone in the library and so she just never went anywhere.

She would just go to the library take a few books and quickly run back to her room in Snape's office.

Lee, Adrian, and the twins noticed that Aurora would not be around anymore. Adrian knew that she would often be in Snape's office so he took a few breaths and decided that he would ask Snape what's wrong with her.

Adrian almost opened the door to Snape's office when he remembered something, she knew Draco well. Draco and Aurora wouldn't talk very often, he most of the time ignored her, but Adrian remembered the first day and how exited Aurora was that Draco would come to Hogwarts. She saw him as a younger brother and told Adrian that.

It was the only thing that Adrian really knew about her but it was something. He went to the Slytherin common room and took Draco apart from his friends.

"Pucey, what in the bloody hell are you doing?!"
"Shut it Malfoy. You know Aurora she told me you're like her little brother to her."
"So, what." Draco spat.

He didn't want to admit that but hearing that made him feel bad about being so mean to her.
"So, you might know where she is and what's wrong with her."

Draco looked confused, where she was how would he know he hadn't talked to her really.
"I don't know, your her friend you should know."

"Well, I haven't seen her in a week and I'm worried, she didn't tell me or lee or the twins anything and I feel that something is wrong."

Draco felt an unpleasant feeling in his stomach bubble up. Where was she? What was wrong?
Adrian noticed that Draco knew nothing more that he and left him alone.

"You're a terrible brother you should know that."
Draco was left a bit stunned, was he really a bad brother?

Lee was searching for Aurora just to talk to her. He knew that her classes were just a bit later than the classes of the normal students and so he skipped his lesson and went searching for Aurora.

It didn't take him very long to find Aurora outside the corridor on her way to transfigurations.

"AURORA! WHERE IN THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!"
"Uhh hello Lee good to see you to."

"YOU KNOW THAT ME AND THE TWINS HAVE BEEN VERY WORRIED. EVEN ADRIAN, HE EVEN CAME TO OUR TABLE TO ASK WHERE YOU WERE!"
"Adrian came to the Gryffindor table. That is something that I call character development."

Aurora sniggered a bit.
Lee looked a bit calmer seeing Aurora laugh.
"You know I was really worried, are you okay?"

"I am Lee don't worry, I just tried to avoid Harry and his friends."
"Why?"

"Well just because I speak to Snape I think. They constantly ask me annoying questions and make me feel like I'm not welcome anymore. I just don't want to be around them."

"Lee it was nice talking to you, will you tell Adrian and the twins that I'm fine. I have to go to my lesson though."

Lee nodded and gave her a quick hug.
"I will have fun in class."

Aurora giggled and walked the room in.
Lee was left alone in the corridor and after a bit of thinking he went back to the Gryffindor common room.

The lessons were finished and the twins came into the room.
"Lee? What are you doing here?" Fred questioned.