CHAPTER 21

I opened my eyes and observed my surroundings. I was back in the museum. My heart was racing and my breath came in gasps. I looked about me to see the police officers rising to their feet. I needed to get out of the museum instantly.

I ran through the shattered glass and jumped over the broken window and stood on the grass where it was open.

I looked up at the sky and called out. 'Heimdall!'

The rainbow surrounded me almost instantly and I was flying up go Asgard with my word in hand.

When I tumbled through the gateway, I stood straight and saw Heimdall's welcoming face.

I smiled with tried to speak but no words came out. I was beyond shocked and now everything had felt completely different. I was only shown a portion of my memory but I knew it was all resorted. I remember visiting the Bifrost to join my brother in battle with Skad.

I remembered too many things at once. It was hard to process and my head started to pain.

Heimdall chuckled. 'You had quite the shock it seems. What did you see when you lifted that sword?'

I opened and closed my mouth, but no words were formed.

I stopped, shut my eyes, inhaled, and let out a long breath.

I opened my eyes and met Heimdall's. 'I got-'

I couldn't even finish the sentence. I was so overwhelmed that I was just about to tell someone that I had a memory. I HAVE A MEMORY!

I looked to the ground and tried again. 'My family... Titan's come and... it was the day of my... I remember... I remember it all.'

I looked up at Heimdall and saw him smile. 'You believed in yourself and never gave up. That's what got you to where you wanted.'

I smiled. 'Indeed.'

I managed to conceal my sword with the wave of my hands. Of course being trickery and magic, it was green. I had actually learnt it all myself when I was told to erase my battle side. I thought that very absurd of father to do. So, I studied using the books in the library and taught myself.

I practically skipped out of the Bifrost and headed straight for Asgard's prison. When I arrived I looked for Loki's corner cell. He was reading as he meant against the back wall.

I stood in front of his cell and waited for him to look up. He finished a sentence and met my eyes.

'I told you I didn't bed your help.' I had a very small victorious smirk on my face.

Loki furrowed his bro in confusion. 'What?'

I shrugged. 'You know, how you thought I could use your help and would be better off with it? I was glad I rejected the offer. I would've gotten nowhere. We would've gone round and round in circles just so you could be of benefit. Me however, hardly has been on Asgard and found out her past with practically no help.'

Loki didn't approve. 'Impossible.'

I chuckled. 'Oh but it was.'

I revealed my sword with the wave of my hands. I showed Loki two things in that moment, I partook in trickery and had the sword that he surely was aware of.

He stood and walked over to me with caution. His eyes stared at the sword in my hand, then looked up at my own.

His expression and voice was quizzical. 'How do I know this isn't just a trick?'

I turned to a guard and walked to them. Turning back, I watched Loki to know if he could see. I handed my sword out UB front the guard, knowing he would drop it. He grabbed it, but when I let go it immediately fell to the ground with a clang.