CHAPTER 22

The warm water in the limestone bath comforted me so. I had an elbow propped on the edge as I held up my wine that I occasionally sipped. My golden hair floated effortlessly within the water.

It was peaceful.

I brought the golden goblet to my lips as I let the red liquid flow into my mouth. I took away the goblet and swallowed the fermented fruit juice that left a slight burning sensation to my throat.

My mind wondered, thinking about how I managed to sleep on earth for so long. I understood that it was possible for people to sleep for many years, like 30+ years, but I slept 400 times that amount. I guess they just took care of me, leaving me to be alive longer than I could've been.

But I was astonished. How could that be possible to sleep nearly 12,000 years? It happened I guess, and I couldn't put the pieces together myself and I proved that it was possible and that's all the answers one needed.

The new question to my life now was, what in the universe do I do now? I discovered my past and got all memories back. My goals are all completed, there was nothing left.

I went to take another sip of my wine, but stopped and rested the brim on my bottom lip.

I could and would go back to earth to reset the trust that was never there. I was going to undo what Loki had done. If the Midgardians didn't want to hear another word from me, I would just have to prove that I was good in another way.

I could try another public speech again, approach it differently though. If that didn't work, then I might try protecting the people from crime or accidents that may happen. I would do small things amongst the city to build that relationship between me and the people. If that was unsuccessful, then I wouldn't know what to do next. I had two plans and couldn't think of anything more that would prove myself to the people.

If I succeed, I would be able to live in peace and forget about the negativity towards me as I walked through the streets. If I don't, then I would have to be cautious about what I do while still trying to maintain my normal life. Though something tells me I may not be living as normally as humans do. I'll probably volunteer to save others lives amongst the city, regardless of whether I was gaining trust from the people or not.

I felt excited. I had jumped my major hurdle and accomplished the larger goals, the next few that I had were now small and more of a side thing that wasn't such a large project.

I kicked my toes in and out of the water with excitement. My life was getting better, even though there was some things I wish were different, but I could change them.

I smiled and sipped my wine till it was finished, soaking all the warmth from the water while I did so.

Once I dried off and got dressed in my cotton nightgown, I climbed underneath my bedsheets and got comfortable. The weight of the days events had taken it's toll and I was tired enough to fall asleep almost instantly.

I practically jumped out of bed when I woke up. It was going to be the beginning of my training. I was ecstatic to be shown and taught new things.

After I got dressed in a blue cotton dress, I ate breakfast and awaited Frigga's arrival. When she knocked on the door, we instantly started my training.

It was fun, and Frigga made sure she did bore me and ensured I learnt what she was teaching. I ram down what I knew with Frigga, and that was conjuration, shape-shifting, and telekinesis. She taught me some of astral projection and a little of molecular rearrangement.

After the last days of my remaining presence on Asgard, Frigga taught me astral projection, molecular rearrangement, hypnosis, illusion casting, energy shields, and teleportation. I had stayed a couple more days longer to fit most of the training in. It was a lot that Frigga taught me and it was a lot for me to learn, but we managed to fit in all of what Frigga could teach me. I knew a few things were untaught, like teleportation, presence concealment, and telepathy, but what I was taught was far more than I could do in my own.