LMH♡KGE~Before We Said 'I Do'

After going public independently, their respective agencies are getting busier to confirm the news. Lee Yoon Jung immediately released a statement two hours after the photo was uploaded by her brother, that Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun had indeed been dating since they finished filming TKEM, and Kim Go Eun had met Lee Min Ho's family.

Meanwhile, Lee Byung Hun as CEO of BH Entertainment confirmed the news about five hours later, along with congratulating and supporting them.

Minoz, Arjenia, and MinGo shippers flocked to offer their congratulations, prayers and full support. Netizens who are not part of their fanclub also congratulated them. They, especially Go Eun, did not expect to receive a positive response from the revelation of this relationship, although there were still some people who sent malicious comments, but it was covered by countless supports. Their next projects were also not affected at all, and even began to offer many offers for them to play commercials together, such as Hyun Bin-Son Ye Jin, and marriage couple Rain-Kim Tae Hee.

"If I knew it will happens like this, we should have gone public a long time ago," regretted Go Eun.

"What did I say!" Min Ho ruffled Go Eun's bangs.

~~~

Now Min Ho and Go Eun don't have to hide anymore if they want to date outside. They can date anywhere freely. They are not shy anymore to do skinship openly.

Today they went to the cinema together, something they had never done before

Today they went to the cinema together, something they had never done before. Usually they watch together in the apartment. Or if they want to go to the cinema, they have to take a friend and sit separately. After watching the movie, they had dinner together at a restaurant, then proceeded to enjoy dessert at a cafe. After being satisfied with dating outside, they returned to their apartment.

 After being satisfied with dating outside, they returned to their apartment

Yes, theirs. After meeting their partner's family, the two decided to live together. Go Eun moves from her apartment to Min Ho's luxury apartment in Heukseok-dong. Of course with the permission of Go Eun's parents.

Their relationship has started to move to a more serious level. The families of both have agreed to meet in a few weeks, to discuss the future of them.