Forgotten Variables

The door to the meeting room opens, Seo Ryung appears accompanied by the warden, sitting opposite Seo Kyung who is separated by the glass.

"You're arrogant now. Before, every two weeks you always visited to just ask how I was. Now ...," Seo Kyung sneer, "I heard now you are in-laws of the royal family. Wow, I'm so surprised, how could you suddenly be have twin sisters? Are you dividing like an amoeba? "

Seo Kyung snorted in annoyance, "If it weren't for Mom, I never wanted to see you every two weeks. And if it weren't for you who kept calling me using state facilities, I would never have come. This could ruin my image as a royal in-laws. Now say what you want quickly. I'm busy."

"Get me out of here."

"I can hire an expensive attorney to ease the sentence, but not to release you."

"Why? Am I also in-laws of the King? As long as you are my mother's adopted daughter, I am also the adopted sister of the Queen. Tell her to free her adopted sister."

"Adoptive sister? For more than 20 years I lived in your house, you just recognized me as your adopted sister today. Wow, should I cheer?" Seo Kyung said sarcastically.

Seo Kyung leaning back on the chair with arms crossed, "I can't do it. I don't want to. Not because I am the King's in-laws who has to maintain the dignity of the royal family, but as a policewoman who upholds justice, I will not let leeches that suck people's money free so easily."

"You bitch!" Seo Ryung screamed as she pounded the table.

"Hey, be quiet! And don't destroy state property!" Scold the warden.

"For your information," said Seo Ryung when Seo Kyung was about to leave, "my ex-husband has many ears. Even though he divorced me after I went to prison, he actually still loves me. If I ask him, he will immediately dig up information about the mysterious Queen. Even if he doesn't find anything, I can turn a false rumor into fact."

Seo Kyung glanced at her sharply, "do you think you can threaten me using that?"

"You know me well," said Seo Ryung.

Seo Ryung smiled triumphantly as Seo Kyung sat back down. The girl reached into the bag, took out her phone. She opened a news page, then showed it to Seo Ryung, making her smile disappear. There is written that Chairman Choe Min Heon just married the CEO of a fashion company who is also the daughter of one of the richest conglomerates in Korea.

"Hey, did you forget, Chairman Choe is a businessman? The businessman always calculates profit and loss. What do you have to keep him with you? Love? Do you believe that he loves you? He did look crazy in love when he tries to marry you, but that because you're the strongest candidate for prime ministerial candidates. And I'm sure, you're the one who teased him first."

Seo Ryung shouted curses despite being reprimanded by the warden many times. She rebelled when the warden was about to end the meeting and dragged her away.

"Be careful, I will definitely knock you all down! I won't fall alone!"

"Oh, of course we will be careful, that's why I recorded all our conversation from the beginning and I will report it to my brother-in-law. Guess what punishment you will receive from Pyeha for threatening his queen?"

Seo Kyung leaves the prison with a satisfied smile. She swear, she will never step this place anymore. In every footprint she leaves, she also leaves painful memories when Seo Ryung tortured her physically and mentally in her childhood. Not only is she not considered family, Seo Ryung often hits Seo Kyung and takes Seo Kyung's pocket money and good things. She also threatened to take their mother's money if Seo Kyung didn't hand over her allowance. So far, Seo Kyung has endured for the sake of her mother who she really cares and loves.