(SeoKyung♡HyeonMin)Loving You Unconditionally

Year 2008

Seo Kyung who works part-time at a mini market is arranging the items in the rack. While setting the cigarette, she quietly took one out, put it in her pocket. It does the same with matches.

Ting-a-ling ...

"Welcome," said Seo Kyung when a young man wearing a dobok (taekwondo uniform) entered the mini market.

The young man took a bottle of soju and a packet of popsicles and placed them on the counter.

"Can I see your ID card?" Seo Kyung asked.

He shifted the bottle of soju, "I didn't take this."

Seo Kyung scans the popsicle and names the price. After the transaction was completed, the young man walked out. Seo Kyung turns off the CCTV briefly to input all the items she took earlier before she put it in her backpack. Not forgetting, she put some money into the cashier counter.

 Not forgetting, she put some money into the cashier counter

~~~

Smoke rises from a cigarette Seo Kyung smokes. She is sitting in an abandoned shophouse, where she usually smokes, this time accompanied by a bottle of soju.

"Hey, why can't I drink soju without an ID card, while you can? You're also a student like me, right?" A man's voice startles Seo Kyung.

"Who are you? Do you know me?"

"Earlier, at the mini market."

Seo Kyung got up and approached the young man, "I asked, do you know me?"

"No."

"Then get lost!"

The young man held her hand, grabbed the cigarette and stepped on it, also grabbed the soju bottle and threw away its contents.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Seo Kyung snaps.

"I've seen everything. You didn't return this bottle to the showcase, but put it in your bag. Likewise with cigarettes and matches. Do you want me to report it to your boss or directly to the police station?"

"Don't you see I've paid for all this?" Seo Kyung takes out the receipt from her jacket pocket.

"What's the difference? You're still breaking the law because you're not old enough to buy all of that."

"How do you know if I'm not old enough? I have an ID card."

"Where? Show me."

"What am I showing you for? Who are you? Police?"

He did not answer.

"Why are you so nosy about meddling in other people's business?" Seo Kyung grumbles as she passes him, bumping his shoulder on purpose.

Slowly the tip of his lips lifted, "very fierce. Even though she is cute when she smiles."

~~~

A few weeks ago, the dojo where Hyeon Min used to practice moved to a nearby market. When he came home from practice, he saw a girl dressed in high school uniform squatting by the trash can. She lifted a cardboard box from behind the trash can, took it to an abandoned shop. For some reason, Hyeon Min was curious and followed her. Apparently the contents of the box were kittens. Every day the girl went to the shop to give them milk, and Hyeon Min always followed her like a stalker. But not only taking care of the cat, the girl also smoked and sometimes drank beer there. It seems that the shophouse is her hiding place.