Babymoon

"Ppfff ..."

Gon turns his head when he hears Tae Eul as if she is holding back laughter while looking at the clouds from the airplane window.

"Is there anything funny?"

Tae Eul tells about Madam Noh's actions that resulted in them having to go through this kind of path to be united. Just like Tae Eul when she first heard this, Gon was dumbfounded.

"She said it was because she was frustrated that you were never seen on a date at all. The charms she had in your room and clothes were not working either. So when she saw you bring a woman home, she immediately served the herbs, hoping you could marry me soon. And it's works."

Gon burst out laughing until he burst into tears, "Geez, Madam Noh really ..."

"I have to give that herbs to Eun Seob and Na Ri," Tae Eul determined.

The king's luxury plane finally arrived at a tiny, beautiful island, with a runway large enough to land a plane. The King and Queen were welcomed by the islanders who all worked to take care of the private cottage and its facilities. Not only did the King and Queen get off the plane, but also the royal doctor, Yeong and the guards, as well as Seung Ah, who now serves as a photographer to capture the newlywed couple's babymoon moment.

To get to the cottage, they had to take a carriage pulled by a horse, like a chariot in a simple version. There are no cars or other motorized vehicles. This makes the air on the island very fresh and free from air pollution.

The horse carriage finally arrived at the destination. Tae Eul was a little surprised to see the cottage. Not because it is luxurious, on the contrary, it looks simple and natural. There are ten separate small houses in the complex area. A worker led them to one of the houses that had the largest structure, which was devoted to the King.

"I actually have two islands that are more luxury, but you said you wanted the most natural place like in a village. So I brought you here. Do you like it?"

"I like it. Really very natural."

From the outside, the cottages look simple, but the interior are still luxurious. This cottage complex is also equipped with gym facilities, swimming pool, spa and restaurant.

Even though she had breakfast sandwiches on the plane, the waiter still served breakfast which Tae Eul didn't refuse, because she was getting hungry again. Two bowls of abalone porridge served on the table that stood in the cottage garden. Seung Ah has to take a picture of Gon who is feeding Tae Eul a spoonful of porridge, but when Gon glanced, he realized that the muzzle of the camera was not pointing at him, slightly deviated back, to be precise at Yeong who was standing tall with black glasses perched on the bridge of his nose.

"Hey, I brought you here to take pictures of me, not your boyfriend!" Scold Gon.

Seung Ah gasped, "Ah, I'm sorry, Pyeha."

"Have a little patience. After breakfast, we will rest until the afternoon. At that time I released you and Yeong, you can go on a date, you can also take a room."

Seung Ah bit her lip, holding back embarrassment, while Yeong stood still even though his face was starting to turn red, which certainly wasn't because of the morning sun.

~~~

"Looks like you really like teasing Yeong," said Tae Eul.

They are already in the bedroom. Gon is lying on his back in the middle of the bed, while Tae Eul grabs a comfortable nightgown from the wardrobe.

"He always looks stiff and cold, so when I find out he already has a girlfriend, it's really fun to tease him," Gon replied with amusement.

Tae Eul threw her nightgown on the bed, then started to take off her clothes. Gon put away the nightgown, then lying on his side with his fists supporting his head.