(JiHoon♡TaeRa-3) Forget-Me-Not

United State of Korea, back to summer 2023, two weeks after Tae Ra drowned.

Manager Jang Mi Jae walked limply towards the agency office. He just returned from the island where Tae Ra disappeared, after two weeks of searching there. Actually the search was stopped three days ago, but Jang Mi still hasn't given up. He returned to Seoul briefly to finish some things related to Tae Ra's work, before going back to the island to look for her. He plans to hire a rescue team from America that has more sophisticated equipment.

His cell phone rang as he was about to press the elevator button, a call from an unknown number, such as a public phone number.

"Hello?"

"Meet me at the usual place. Keep this secret from anyone."

Jang Mi is still frozen with the cell phone to his ear, even though the line has been end. He was very familiar with the voice, he had been hearing it for ten years, ever since he was the manager of a fussy but lovely newcomer actress.

"Tae Ra? Am I not misheard?"

Jang Mi rushes to his car and drives to Tae Ra's secret house, where she hide if she doesn't want to be disturbed by anyone while writing song lyrics, memorizing scripts, or running from the media when she gets involved in several scandals. Only Jang Mi knows about the house, because it was bought using his wife's name.

"Tae Raaaa !!!" Exclaimed Jang Mi when he saw Tae Ra standing in the middle of the living room. He immediately hugged her with tears.

Tae Ra smiled emotionally as she patted her loyal manager on the back. She could feel the sincerity of Jang Mi who loved her as a friend, as a sibling.

"What really happened? How did you survive the sea? Where have you been?" Jang Mi bombarded her with many questions.

"I find it difficult to explain it to you, I still don't even believe it myself. But, suppose there is someone who helps me, and ... here I am now. I want you to make up a story that makes sense to the public so they won't be surprised if they see me back suddenly."

"All right, since I just got back from the island, suppose I found you stranded on one side of the beach."

"As I thought, you are very responsive," Tae Ra patted Jang Mi's shoulder, "Lend me your cellphone."

Tae Ra opens a search site, finding her name to be ranked first in the list of searches by the public. She read various articles about herself along with comments from the public. Most are saddened by her accident, hoping that she will be found safe soon. And the rest still blasphemed her, thinking she was just a show off to seek attention by pretending to be drowning, some even hoped she would really died. Haters.

She also read the article that Director Bong was threatened with imprisonment and a very large fine because the low level of safety while filming caused a work accident.

"Oh no, this can't happen, or the movie I've worked so hard won't show."

"Chairwoman Ahn sued him."

Tae Ra glanced at Jang Mi, then grinned sarcastically, "she only wants the money."

Tae Ra typed Ahn Ok Ran's name into a search site, then read some articles about her. The face of the woman in the photos in these articles has a very sad expression. However, Tae Ra chuckled sarcastically.

"She's very good at acting."

"Don't be like that, Tae Ra. Even though she's been so cold to you all this time, you are her daughter. Which mother wouldn't be sad if her daughter disappeared?"