KimTan♡JiEunTak-pt.2- Remember You

My memory may not remember you, but my heart did.

.
.

Ji Eun Tak ran to the room where Kim Tan was being treated. And she found the room was empty. She fell limp and cried loudly.

A nurse came up to her, "haksaeng, are you okay?"

"Pa... the patient... the comatose patient being treated here... where is he? Is he... has he been..."

"Oh, he just transferred--"

"To the morgue? To the funeral?"

The nurse smiled slightly, "no. He was moved to another room because he was conscious."

"What? Conscious? You mean he's . . . alive?"

"Of course. Well, it was indeed a miracle, even though his condition had been getting lower yesterday, but today he suddenly regained consciousness."

Eun Tak's tears are getting louder. This time a cry of relief.

~~~

Previously, Eun Tak was very excited to meet Kim Tan again. But after arriving in front of his room, she hesitated to step inside.

“Excuse me,” a deep voice behind her startled Eun Tak. A man who has a face similar to Kim Tan in the more mature version stands staring intently at Eun Tak, "Who are you?"

"Uh...um..."

"Are you my brother's friend?"

Suddenly Eun Tak's body froze, she couldn't dodge when the man stepped closer to her with a look full of intimidation. This man must be Kim Tan's older brother, the one who pushed him into the abyss.

 This man must be Kim Tan's older brother, the one who pushed him into the abyss

Eun Tak closed his eyes tightly as the man moved his hand towards Eun Tak's arm.

Creak...

It turned out that the man just wanted to open the door behind Eun Tak, "Come in."

The man entered first. Eun Tak is still in control of her fearful self.

"Hey, you're Kim Tan's friend who came that time right?" Kim Tan's mother walks up to Eun Tak and pulls her in. Inside there was also Kim Tan's father sitting on the sofa.