Found Out

Tae Eul POV

The scent of disinfectant mixed with medicinal smells hit my nose when I regained consciousness. My hand reflex towards my belly. I can still feel the shape of my baby bump. I no longer feel the pain there, but I still can't feel relieved until I find out about Little Rice. I won't forgive myself if something bad happened to my baby, even worst, if I lost it. My selfishness finally endangered my baby. How a bad mother I am.

"Excuse me," I called a nurse who was taking care of the patient next to me, "can you explain my condition? My baby. I have a baby in my womb."

"Wait a minute, I'll call the doctor."

A young doctor came and explain that my baby was okay. I'm just too exhausted that it affects my womb. It cramped and causes spots. After further examination, I will be allowed to go home. And I can be more relieved now.

No. Not yet.

Leader Park appeared, glaring at me with his arms crossed.

"So, is this the reason you proposed to move to Pohang? You want to run away?"

I sighed deeply.

"Who is that guy? The 'weekend guy'?"

"I am sorry but can you keep this for secret?"

"What secret? All people are knowing this now."

I stared, "WHAT? All? Include my dad?"

"Of course I have to contact your guardian. He's taking care of your administration now."

I pulled the blanket over my face, "oh no, I am dead ..."

"Yes, you will be dead in my hands!" My father's voice boomed throughout the Emergency Room.

Leader Park held my father who was about to approach me with a murderous look.

"Calm down, sir. We can't make a fuss in the hospital, and you can scare your little grandchild."

"Grandchild ..." He snorted, he must have been even more angry.

"Who is that brat? Is he the guy who brought a horse some weeks ago? Who is he? Where is his house? What's his job?"

I refused to answer. I can't explain it anyway, he definitely won't believe it.

"Okay, no need to answer. I remember his face clearly. I will asked Eun Seob to find him."

That can't be happening. Eun Seob is now an NIS agent. He could easily find someone. But who he will find is not Lee Gon, but Lee Ji Hun.

"Dad, please... I am sorry, I am disappointed you. But let me solve my own problem. This is too complicated to explain."

I looked away, don't dare to look my dad's hurt expression.

~~~

This time, Eun Seob and Na Ri were looking at me sharply demanding an explanation.

"I was contacted by Leader Park that you fainted and got injured while catching the criminal. When I asked Na Ri to visit you, she immediately asked about the baby. What the hell had happened?" Asked Eun Seob.

"How do you know?" I asked to Na Ri.

"So, are you really pregnant? I was just guessing when Mrs. Kim said that you bought a pregnancy test kit."

"Yes, I am," I couldn't cover it anymore.

"Wow ... you really are not loyal," Eun Seob annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to have a child before you."

"That's not what I mean. You're hiding this from us, that's what disappointed us. Are we not your friends anymore?"